🥀☁️ 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Warning : Thinking of being used
Word count: 710
Request from :@Beidosrighttiddy
Hope you enjoy!
––––––––––––––––––
Jacob. Your friend. Who's only intention is to flirt and tease you. I mean he only succeeds. Kinda annoying. The only thing he does is. Flirting and Teasing. But still he became YOUR friend.

You sit on the  flower field Jacob showed you once, it was really pretty it had different types of flowers one that glows in the dark and the other ones who are glowing at daylight. It was late and the sun sat at the perfect spot. The spot makes every flower glow bc it's neither really dark nor day when the suns like this everything's shining in an orange.

You loved that time bc the flower field was shining beautiful at that time and with the suns orange shining it's just relaxing and calming. You get your bag and pull out your f/b (favourite book) you loved reading the book it was your favourite after all.

You were really into reading and guess what.. Jacob he teases you about it saying your a nerd and a book worm. You pretty used to it, well you know he doesn't mean mean it he's only teasing you. Right when you think of him how he's teasing and flirting you hear a familiar voice coming from behind you.

"Y/n~ My beloved" he said in a teasing loud voice. You only rolled your eyes before turning your face towards his walking figure. "Yeah, yeah What ya need playboy" you said chuckling a little. "Well of course~ I need you my beloved Y/n!" He said with a proud smirk "oh come on you can have every other girl/boy let me read"

You said in an annoying voice turning around back too your book feeling not so relaxed anymore. That's because you have a crush on him but you know he doesn't meant it he's only teasing you and the flirting is also fake it's  only friendship for him your only his friend.

He sighed out loud plopping next too you " but I don't want any other girl/boy I want you"he said pouting like a little child. You only rolled your eyes turning a other deprecation from him "Y/n~!" He said pouting more. "Aughhh your acting like a child" he looked a little taking back.

"Please I mean it!~" he said but this time without pouting sounding more like a tease. Now you've had enough your probably just his little toy. You angrily stand up walking a bit forward "Y/n?" Jacob asked confused. You turned around giving Jacob a shocks.

You were angry very angry 'did I make them that angry.. do they think there just for my use?.' Jacob thought before deciding to speak up "Y/-" "NO DONT EVEN CALL ME THAT" you said angry "IM JUST ONE OF YOUR TOYS RIGHT?" You said almost tearing up "LOOK I LOVE YOU BUT YOURE ONLY TEASING ME AND FLIRTING WITH ME. TAKING OTHER GIRLS WHAT AM I TOO YOU?" you said now crying taking deep breathes.

"Y/n that's not- No I love you I don't love any other girl or boy I- I just wanted too see if you get jealous or getting over me because I was scared." Jacob stated "please don't leave" he said taking a step towards you slowly taking your arm "please I only have you" he said before pulling you towards him.

"N-no your lying let me go" you shaking. Jacob sighed taking your chin in both of his hand and softly kissing you.
Your eyes widened 'is this r-real is he really kissing m-me' you thought. It was soft and passionate, he soft,y pulled away pulling you in another hug "I love you and only you Y/n" He whispered " I love y-you too"

Was the thing you said before you two watched the sun go down being in each other's embrace watching firefly's and the beautiful glowing flowers. You never want this to end you loved it and Jacob did too. And since you too are a couple you two need to stay strong for each other's but you don't think his flirting and teasing towards you will stop any time soon.

But you didn't mind at all...

––––––––––––––––––
Hope you enjoyed!