☁️🍑𝗟𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Warning: little bit of making out, Cussing + bad words
Word count:518
Request from:XianLeRoux
Hope you enjoy!
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Guess who asked you to help a certain rule breaker to cooperate. Tang Yun he called because a certain rule breaker named Li ling won't cooperate! By what Yun told me wasn't really good that's why your on your way to them.

Flashback before Yun called you
"No this is bullshit!" Yelled Li ling "but we need to do it!" Yelled Tang Xuan back "But why, it's so boring and I won't help I just kill them" Li ling said rolling his eyes. "Because we need to get them for experimentation! We can't kill them" Xuan yelled. Tang Yun just stayed there awkward while he twisted his fingers a little.

"AGHHH DONT HIT ME!" Yelled Xuan. "THEN LET ME GOO KILL THEM" screamed ling... They kept arguing...and arguing... and arguing.. Yun was a little scared they were both angry and he couldn't stop ling, but he knew who. So he called for you.

"Y/n! Ling wouldn't cooperate for the Experiment, he even eliminated one for the Experiment!" Yelled Yun in the phone, you could even hear them in the background. "Omg I'm coming I can hear them arguing the background, stay there!" You said right after.

Flashback end
when you were there you saw Yun coming toward you. "Y/n please, come on " he said fast taking your arm and dragging you to li ling. they stood there arguing "LI LING STOP NOW" you yelled and he visibly went quit, he knew you tempore. "Why don't you come and we have a talk okay? " you said he only went fully quit a little sacred. I mean nobody would mess with you when you would be angry.

"Well come on" you said angry he walked towards you "we be right back try to get an [dont know how to call that monster so it's just a skin eater now]" you walked away with ling towards a dark alley.

You pushed him against the wall an smiled at his little blush on his face. You took his chin and made him look into your eyes you gavel sly smile before kissing him. He blushed in response, he knew he count top you in this situation you started to kiss him deeper entering your tongue into his mouth taking a small moan out of him.

You keep kissing for what felt like 5 minutes because lack of air. He heavily breaths "now help me with the Experiment  okay?" You asked. He nodded and you two went back to the others searching for skin eaters for the experiment. You went to Yun and talked with him.

Meanwhile Xuan was looking at ling he looked tensed up, he smirked "oOoOoo~ i know" Xuan said with a smirk making ling blush a little "Shut up you know nothing" ling started chasing Xuan while he ran away while laughing and teasing him.

You could only smile from afar....

––––––––––––––––––
Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry if this was I didn't real,y had any idea how
To write it!