💬This Is Life💬

Katsuki POV

I have a childhood friend which I call Deku. I try to make myself believe that I hate him so much because he tries to underestimate me but I realize that it's not the reason. The truth is I like him but I too afraid to tell him.

So instead of that, I decide to bully him a lot. Yes, if I can't make him fall in love with him, I will make him mad at me. The one and the only person who knows my feelings are Hiroshi. He is my cousin and since I'm the only child we used to play a lot.

Hiroshi always teases me with my crush when he comes to my house. I'm not sure if Deku still remembers him or not because he move out to another region when he was 13. I hope he doesn't.

"Kacchan, good morning!"

Deku smiles at me on this peaceful morning. I don't hate it but it's dangered for my heart. Instead of replying to him, I just push him with my elbow and walk away. Just when I want to seat down, my minions come to me suddenly.

Well, I call them minions but they call themselves Bakusquad. It was embarrassing me at first but they didn't care at all so I just let them go.

"Hey, hey do you excited about tomorrow?"

Mina looks at me like she wants to eat me.

"What tomorrow?"

I ask them blankly which makes them palm their forehead.

"I can't believe you forgot it, Bakugo! Tomorrow we are having opening days and each class needs to do something."

Denki yells at me.

"Let me ask him. Do you still remember what we gonna do?"

I frown. Is this shit class having a fucking meeting without me?! Why the hell I didn't know any of this?!

"WE ALREADY FUCKING DECIDE IT?!"

I yell and Kirishima just laughs at my reaction while nodding.

"Are you already become an old man, Bakugo? You need a long-term memory."

Sero teasing me happy which makes me feel like want to kick him in the butt. Not long after, I heard Deku laugh at my back. I turn and see Momo and Ochako sit beside him. My face changed.

(Deku POV)

I laugh when the girls told me their plans for tomorrow. And then, I lock my eyes with Kacchan. He noticed and look away.

Let me be honest. People will start calling me crazy if I said I'm in love with the one who bullied me a lot. It just happens that Kacchan is not actually like that. I know him since we were kids. He has a kind heart but doesn't want to show it.

Since this year is our last year, I decide to confess to him. But I don't know when. There is so much risk that I need to take if I confess it sooner. What if he is not into the boys? What will people say? I'm not 100% gay, I'm 50%. Yes, I'm bi.

"If we can gain a lot of money, we can buy a matching rose for everyone in this class!"

Momo cheers and that makes Ochako shocks.

"Oh my god, you right!"

Not long after opening day, we will have a senior party. They probably talk about that. Ochako always comes to my desk but Momo doesn't. But because Momo really wants to share her idea, she comes to us.

"Midoriya, Bakugo seems to steal a glance at you. Is that normal?"

Momo shoots the questions. I nod slowly. Yes, Kacchan always steals a glance at me and I find it pretty cute when he tries to cover it whenever I caught him.

"Hey Momo, can I request something?"

I get an idea. I mean a brilliant idea. She just nods and I whisper something to her.

"I will try. But are you sure you okay with that?"

"I hundred percent yes!"

"What is it? Deku, what's your request?"

Ochako pout and I just wink at Momo.

"It's a secret."

( I will upload this story day by day 😌🌹)