🍕It's all Sero's fault🍕

Izuku POV

I don't know where Kacchan go and the Bakusquad seems like they don't want to tell anything to me. Especially Denki. I tried so many times to track him but he just vanished from the radar!

I beg Mina and Kiri and they seem to avoid me with that questions as well. I know they hiding something. I don't need to bother to ask Denki because he surely will brush me off saying I don't deserve him or whatever.

Now, it's already 4 days without Kacchan. Everyone accepts that me and Ochako are not meant to be. The Bakusquad is the happiest when I announced the breakup.  And guess what? Iida's confession got accepted and now, they are the hottest couple. 

"Midoriya and Sero you in one group."

Mr. Aizawa gives us the instruction as soon as we start the class. Sero looks like he is not happy with me. I want to take this chance to dig where is Kacchan! While we doing the preparation,

"Sero, is there something that you know that I don't know?"

"What are you talking about? I don't understand at all."

Sero tries to busy himself.

"I swear Sero if you give me the second chance, I will not waste it."

"What do you mean? I seriously don't understand it. And shouldn't you be more alert if the other team caught us?"

"You know what I'm saying Sero!"

Suddenly my angst fills me up. I raise my voice at him as I'm done with him.

"Dude, we're supposed to team up!"

Sero starts to worry when I start to activate my quirk.

"I don't care. You the one who started this."

" But if you do that, you will get expelled! Think further Midoriya!"

"I will kill you and say that's an accident. They will never suspect me. Don't blame me. I already begging you as soft as I can. But you still choose to play hard."

"OKAY FINE!"

Sero hands up. 

"Tonight. 10 pm. Come to my room and I will share everything. But promise me don't tell the others."

I smile at him.

"That's easier if you said that earlier."

I pat his head and continue walking.

Sero POV

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! THE SWEETHEART OF UA JUST TREAT ME TO DEATH?!

Am I dreaming?! Argh, what have I done... Mina will kill me for sure. Argh forget her, I'm in danger just now. Why me?! Of all us, why must me?!

He didn't treat Denki like that. I guess he feels depressed and BAM, he found me and said 'oh why don't I scare this little cat. He seems like he can pee on his pant'

Gyah! I blank at all of the class and think about what will happen to me.

"Sero?"

Denki knocks my head when I don't respond to him.

"What?"

"You don't seem to have a good mood after teaming up with that casanova."

He rolled his eyes. Denki has a thousand bad names for Midoriya I swear. I just smile at them and said that I'm fine. Later that night...

*Knock* *Knock*

It must be him! Should I stay silent like no one was home?

"Sero, open the door before you see what can I do."