🧡Wish we happy💚

3rd person POV

A years later

"IZUKU MIDORIYA! STOP TALKING!"

Katsuki yells at his husband.

"If you want me to stop, you need to stop to do whatever you do!"

His husband is still stubborn.

"Ergh, Izu! I'm cleaning the fans! Is that wrong?!"

"IT IS! YOU ARE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT. AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE LADDER? I HIDE IT ALREADY!"

"I found it?"

"GET DOWN NOW!"

"OKAY FINE!"

Katsuki starts to get down when Izuku shakes the ladder.

"Next time, just let me do all the work okay?!"

Izuku said as he steal the cleaning tools from Katsuki. Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"But Izu, I'm bored! I'm not allowed to work and now I can't do anything?! I'm bored okay! And you are not home."

Katsuki pout. 

"There are so many things for you to do. You can sleep, or read books, or watch tv!"

"I need to work out my muscles too!"

"Katsuki, no!"

Katsuki makes face and crosses his arm. Izuku sigh. He didn't mean to be mad but his heart almost drop when he see his pregnancy mate clean the fan.

He thinks something.

"Okay, I'm sorry baby. How about we do baby shopping this weekend? No limit!"

Katsuki's eyes shine. Like he can't believe what Izuku just said.

"You mean it?"

"Yes."

"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I JUST SURVEY SOME CUTE BABY CLOTHES AND BABY'S CRIB TOO!"

Izuku smiled when he sees energetic Katsuki back. But the worst is, every time Izuku back home from work, Katsuki always talks about baby things.

Izuku can't complain because he doesn't want Katsuki's pregnancy to become unestablished so he just plays along.

"Oh, and I want to go to the baby show that just open 2 days ago! They sell a cute plate for the baby! We can get 2. Oh, no 5! The baby will have different plates based on their meals! I think blue is for breakfast, yellow is for lunch. But I can't choose between purple or pink for dinner. What do you think?"

"Purple?"

"But we don't have a purple plate in the kitchen. The baby will be offended!"

"Pink?"

"What if the baby didn't like it? I mean I hate strawberries so probably they hate pink too right?"

"Kacchan. Just bought that two."

"Okay! Oh, can we also go to the baby sale at the mall? The sale-"

Katsuki continues talking while Izuku just sighs. Can't blame Katsuki because it's his fault to make him excited.

"Baby, I'm sleepy. Tomorrow I need the energy to drive."

"Okay, goodnight love you."

Katsuki just waves while his eyes were still on the phone.

"Really? I will feel empty without you."

"Don't be a baby."

"Kacchan, I know we having a baby but you also need to take care of me."

Izuku crossed his arm.

"Fine!"

Katsuki struggled to get up and carefully walk to Izuku.

When they enter the bedroom, Katsuki is still on his phone.

"Kacchan, please. Just rest okay?"

"But I don't find baby's blanket yet!"

"Sleep."

"But-"

"Sleep."

Katsuki nod and put his phone on the nightstand.

"No, you can't put your phone there."

Izuku takes the phone and put it on his nightstand. Katsuki just looks at him sharply as he knows he can't reach it with his belly.

"Good night Kaachan, good night baby."

"We don't want to say goodbye to you. Now the baby is sulking because you stop me from shopping for their things!"

"Kacchan the one who is sulking is you, not the baby."

"You want to call me a liar?! Excuse me, who's caring for the baby now?! Who's sharing the heartbeat with the baby now?! Is it you?!"

"Okay, I'm sorry Kacchan!"

"Nope."

Izuku just sighs and grabs his pillow as he knows where he will sleep tonight. Couch.

"Fine, leave the door open and you know where you will find me. And I'm taking this too."

Izuku laughs and takes Kacchan's phone. He sticks his tongue out and leaves Katsuki growls.

"FUCK YOU!"

"LANGUAGE! AND I LOVE YOU TOO!"

[TIME SKIP]

"Let's do this."

They nod and put on their family frame.

"I love you two so much."

Izuku said as he kiss his baby and Katsuki.

"We love you too."

Katsuki pats the baby and slowly puts that sleepy baby in his crib. The frame is much bigger than their wedding photo.

 The frame is much bigger than their wedding photo

The end

The end...

(Thanks for reading till the end! Till we meet on the next books. Leave me comments on what you feel about my story. I love to read those. I take any request .)

The end of my first story! 💕