☕The Cafe☕

Katsuki POV

I may steal a glance at that nerd too much because Momo looks confused. As the class ended, Iida steps in front of the class. I look around and see Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kiri whispering to each other. Probably they make fun of me since it happen that ONLY ME didn't know it.

I turn and see Deku smiling as usual. Okay, maybe I will ask this broccoli if he knows what happen so I will no longer be the one who didn't know anything.

"Yes Kaachan, how may I help you?"

"Fuck you."

I show my middle finger and turn back. FUCK! Why do I do that suddenly?! I may look like a little kid who wants to fight their bro. Argh! Where should I put my face?! My body does that on its own I swear!

"BAKUGO! I hope you take seriously about this. Now pay attention will you?"

*Tch*

I click my tongue and roll my eyes. 

"As we all know, tomorrow we will open a cafe for an opening day."

A cafe?!

"President, I don't think 'as WE ALL know', right Bakugo?"

I glance at Denki. This Pikachu really wants to die early. I start to stand up so I can pick a fight when,

"Well, it's not Kaachan fault. He's having a fever that night and I'm the one who takes care of him!"

Oh, this must be 3 days before. I'm having a fight with that Todoroki bastard and caught a cold. Wait... Did this nerd take care of me?! Oh my god! My inner gay blossoms so suddenly!

"I said as we all know because I assume Midoriya already told Bakugo everything. Right?"

"Yes, I did."

"WHAT?! YOU LIAR! YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY NOTICE AND NOW YOU TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT?!"

I grab Deku collar. He stutter.

"I'm not a liar. I already messaging you. See?"

He shows me his phone. 

'Hey, Kacchan! I'm going to inform you about the meeting earlier. We gonna open a cafe. It's a majority decision (I'm sorry you were not included in that majority). But Momo and Iida still open any request from any of us, so don't be afraid to tell them okay? We will have another meeting to contribute to the work. So I hope you will prepare yourself and join us this time.'

What the fuck? Why I didn't get any notification about this.

"I can jump to conclusion that maybe you open your phone when you are still sick and didn't realize that you already receive my message."

I let go of Midoriya and sit back while cursing at him more and more. Iida starts his speech and I didn't pay any attention at all. Suddenly my phone vibrates. (I don't like hearing any notification. Rather vibration.) 

Deku💕

'Kacchan you good?'

'Stop messaging me or I will make sure you die tonight'

'Sounds good to me!'

I sigh.

"Okay, and for the supplier, we will have 2 people. That's Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo"

Izuku POV

THANKS, MOMO!

"Wait, wait. Why the sudden change Momo?"

Iida ask and I just rolled my eyes. He is so annoying. 

"Well, since Midoriya looks like can guide Bakugo to do this job. He the one who is responsible to give Bakugo detail about this right?"

I love you, Momo! I will help her to get Todoroki! My smile widens.

"I admit that. But, Midoriya are you okay?"

"Of course!"

I excited. 

"Bakugo how bout you?"

"I can handle this Lil shit you four-eyes!"

"Okay, that's hurt. But since you two are okay, then it's okay for me too. Next the decoration-"

Momo secretly winks at me. The reason Momo agreed is I told her that I want to have a good term with Bakugo since it's our last year. Yeah, a good term... 

We start to discuss the drinks and dessert. And finally, here is our menu;

 And finally, here is our menu;

Everyone cheers with the decision

Everyone cheers with the decision. Then, we go to lunch. Everyone must be hungry since we talk a lot about food. As I want to walk out, Kacchan comes to me.

"So when will we buy those shits?"

"Kacchan, that's food. Please don't define them as 'shit' okay?"

"Whatever. Like I give any fuck about this."

"How about after school? We can buy those at the bakery that is near our house and stay the night at my house."

"Why would that?"

"We must be tired after that. Sato also said that they will start baking at 6 a.m. I'm sure we will be on time."

"Auntie home?"

"Auntie not home."

He try to hold his face with a laugh when I said that. I will take my chance today!

"Hey, Bakubro! If you are late, we only get a cloud of dust!"

"Yeah, Bakubabe! You must not want to be hungry right?"

"Mina right, old man. Didn't you need a lot of calcium old man?"

"Guys, guys stop. We should not disturb their dating right?"

My face blush up when Sero said that and quickly walk away. That's not dating but it's the first step to be dating.

Katsuki POV

Thank goodness Deku walked away first because I can't hold my red face anymore. 

"CAN YOU STOP BEING SHIT AND MAKE ME LIVE PEACEFULLY"

"Ehh~~"

They sigh together and I quickly catch up with them.