🐾Jealous Part I🐾

(*) is whispering

Katsuki POV

It's been 2 weeks since we started dating and now I can act clingy to him if I want. No more silence!

I already imagine we going to the senior party as a couple. I decided to announce our relationship at Senior Party without telling Midoriya. I wanna give him a surprise! (He always urged me to public our status )

"Okay everyone gathers in a circle!"

We all follow Iida's instructions. I no longer be afraid to sit beside my crush aka my boyfriend. Just as I sit beside him, he quickly grabs my waist.

*People may see us!*

*Well, I also grab your waist in the kitchen on opening day right? No one caught us. So chill, babe.*

I sigh and give him a defeated smile.

"As we all know, the senior party will be held in 4 days. And since our academic and heroic are also good, Mr. Aizawa wants to bring us to the beach."

Everyone cheers! I mean who doesn't? Izu smiles brightly and it makes me blush. Okay, since we dating I call him Izu and not Deku. So don't judge me.

"We will go to the beach early in the morning okay?"

Iida started taking out paper and pen.

"Let me help you, Iida."

"Thanks, Momo. So who wants to be in charge of our picnic food? Mr. Aizawa said we have food but picnic food is on us."

"I just know how to make desserts. Who wants to eat desserts as picnic food?"

Sato asks. But all of us just give him a smile that means 'no, thanks.'

"How about me?"

Mina ask. Sero shakes his head.

"No way. Even my dog won't want to eat your food, Mina."

"Oh, come on Sero. It's just I accidentally dropped my acid in that food one time."

"And explain to me how the hell people accidentally dropped it?!"

"Okay fine! Just said that you don't like my food, material boy!"

"What are you calling me?!"

"MA - TE - RI - AL - BOY!"

"Okay okay stop you two. How about me?"

I raised my hand. Everyone was shocked but at the same time nodded. Okay, I may be the worst for handling people but the food is better than people. And even if they hate me, they can't deny my delicious cooking.

"Okay, thanks for offering Bakugo. Next, who wants to be the leader of-"

I didn't hear anything after that when Izuku start to interwind our fingers. After we had a discussion, we go to our practice training and I get a partner with Todoroki as a villain. Meanwhile, Ochako and Izu be a hero.

"Can you make cold soba for me Bakugo?"

"What the hell? Am I look like your fucking mother?!"

"No. But you don't need to look like my mother if you want to make me cold soba."

"Excuse me? 'I want?' Hell no."

"Please... I will give you anything. Even being your guardian angel!"

He looks at me with his puppy eyes. I sigh and slowly nod. I mean he will never stop until I said yes. It is just wasting time to turn him down. He cheers.