Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Adam's POV

I wake up and head down to the kitchen. I yawn and try to open the refrigerator when I notice that my mom left a note on the ref for me. Mom wrote:

Goodmorning Hon! Your dad and I decided that we could spare you of going to funland with your siblings today. We all know that they're so hyper when they go there. So, please can you make dinner for us tonight? You know that saying no isn't an option. -Mom

P.S I left the money at the kitchen table so while were out can you also do some grocery shopping? Thanks.

Sigh. Wow I now have a fantastic day ahead of me. Oh well..got to follow mom or else there would be hell to pay. I may sound dramatic but dude, my mom is really scary when she doesn't get her way. I mean,my dad isn't a push over or anything like that but he would always say yes to mom all the time. My mom is sweet and a little over the top but when she gets furious about something or somebody all I have to say is the only choice you have is to run for your lives.

Wait. Hold on a minute. Funland? Why would my folks want to go to funland on a Friday? I looked at our calendar and I saw that it was a Saturday today. Not a Friday. Ohhh.

Then my plan on making Scarlett warm up to me will resume on Monday. God, I hope that it really will work out.

I didn't have plans for today so I decided to make my chores instead. Yeah I know..chores on a Saturday? What a nerd. Call me a nerd all you want but I have to tell you that doing chores with your headphones and a lot of head banging and good music is a fun thing to do.

The day passed and after cleaning my room and doing the laundry it was already 5pm. Man, Time does fly. Phew.

I look at the clock one last time and I think it's time for me to go to the supermarket.I start the car and make my way to the supermarket. I've been in the supermarket for countless times because my mom would always make me so people that worked there would say hi to me from time to time. I talked with them and they were pretty funny people.

After the grocery shopping fiasco I had experienced I went home and made dinner. It was 6:45 already and I knew that my siblings would come rushing inside of the house and just on cue they were inside the kitchen in a matter of seconds. My mom kissed me on the cheek and my dad patted me on the shoulder and it was obvious that he was tired with my siblings. I mean, who wouldn't be exhausted when Fiona is freaky hyper when she goes to Funland.

"How was your day Adam?" Dad asks me

"Really....BORING". I tell him and mom gives me a scary look so I add "I mean, it was productive."

Mom smiles and Fiona giggles. Amy picks out the carrots and Kimmy and Kurt were playing thumb war.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket when I was sitting down so I reached in and grabbed my phone. I received a text from Todd, Mindie and Matt.

Todd texted: Hey Man!! There's a party at my house and all the hot babes are here! You have to be here!! As in NOW! Get your ass here~!

Mindie texted: Adam, hey baby. Wanna do something tonight at Todd's party? I'll be waiting. Purrr.

When I read Mindie's text I felt shivers run down my spine. Ugh. That chick is so not my type.

Matt texted: Yo Walter! Come to Todd's party it's freaking awesome! You have to be here ASAP!

I must have been too preoccupied with the messages so that my Dad would clear his throat.