Cloud's fight with Kadaj/Sephiroth

Cloud's POV
Cloud follows Kadaj towards the central support pillar and ruins of the Shinra building, when he got to where the road ends. Kadaj is waiting for him, Cloud gets off his bike and readies his sword.

Cloud: Where is Celeste?
Kadaj: Somewhere in these ruins, I'm not done with her yet. I need more of her magic, She is in the way, Brother!
Cloud: Leave her out of this!
Kadaj: But brother, don't you think it's time for her to join her sister!
Cloud: NO! If you try to kill her, I swear to god! I will fucking kill you!
Kadaj: * laughs* Once she sings one more time then there nothing you can do to stop it.
Ends Cloud's POV

Cloud was about to attack until he heard someone yelling in pain, he looks up and see Celeste tied up against a pillar and see hear crying in pain from the stigma growing rapidly. Shock was in his eyes and then anger, he look at Kadaj started fighting him. They started fighting and I started to struggle with the pain in my right arm, tears was kept rolling down my face and I can feel the rope rubbing against my wrist. I use some of my magic to destroy the ropes but didn't realize that I was far above the ground I was, so I fell and hit the ground pretty and broke my wrist. I screamed in pain and it echoed throughout the ruins, after a couple minutes. I was able to heal my wrist but when I fixed and healed my wrist, more pain shoot through my arm and I noticed it grow more closer to my hand. I got scared cause I knew if I keep using magic, I will die sooner then later. I got up and walk to the edge and see Cloud standing above Kadaj that was hanging from the edge, then all of sudden Kadaj threw the box and jump away from the edge and grabbed whatever was inside the box and held it close to him and then looked at Cloud.

Kadaj: My Reunion, bet you're dying to watch!

Cloud looks up at me and told me to run and hide, he jump down towards Kadaj to try to stop him but didn't make it in time and Kadaj lands on a lower piece of the building, reaches up and stops Cloud. As he does so, Madsmune appears in the air and Kadaj instantly becomes Sephiroth. My eyes widen really big and got a huge fear feeling cover over me, I took off running and hid behind some rumble and heard Cloud and Sephiroth talking.

Sephiroth: Your Geostigma is gone? That's too bad
Cloud: Sephiroth, what do you want?
Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma is dead. Those Remmants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet-chocking it, corroding it. What i want, Cloud, is to sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel, just as my mother did long ago.

Cloud looks around really quick to see if I was hiding and can kind of see me hiding behind some rumble then look back at Sephiroth again to see a smirk on his face.

Sephiroth: Cloud, where is Celeste? I know she is here!
Cloud: Leave her out of this! This is between me and you!
Sephiroth: May so, but she very important to you. So she is important to me too!

As Sephiroth finish his sentence, he appear right in front of me and grabs me by my arm and puts his sword up to my neck. He walks up to Cloud with me and smiles at him.

Cloud: Celeste! Sephiroth, let her go!
Sephiroth: not until she sings! I don't want her in the way!
Cloud: She will die if she use more of her magic!
Sephiroth: More the merrier! Now Celeste, start singing!

He grabs and does something which made me appear on some ruins, I went to the edge and saw Cloud and Sephiroth fighting below me. I saw that they were getting closer and I haven't sang yet. But I knew if I did, then I would die and I don't want to leave just yet! I heard a grunt behind me and saw Cloud fall to the ground. I ran up to him and grabbed his face to look at me.

Celeste: Cloud!
Cloud: Cel..Celeste, you need to get out of here!
Celeste: I'm not leaving you!
Sephiroth: No, you aren't! I told you to sing! * lands on the ground and slowly walks to me*
Celeste: Okay...I'll do it!
Cloud: Celeste, No! You will die!
Celeste: *turns to cloud* it's okay, Cloud. I'll be alright *smiles at him*

I walk away from Cloud and look at Sephiroth, who was smirking at me. I took a deep breath and started singing.

( sings All I Need by Within Temptation
Video is where the picture is at)