Cloud's POV

Cloud and Vincent were talking about Geostigma and what does Kadaj want. They heard noises in the forest which made Vincent and Cloud jump and ready themselves, Marlene ran out of the forest and ran to Cloud and start getting scared.

Cloud: Marlene!
Marlene: Cloud! Denzel and Tifa?
Cloud: Tifa is alright
Marlene: I want to talk to her! * cloud went to reach his phone when he realized his phone was gone* *turns toward Vincent* May I? * Vincent throws back his cloak to reveal that he has no phone* you don't have a phone!
Cloud: Vincent, will you bring Marlene to Tifa? I'm gonna go see Shinra and get a few answer!
Vincent: I can't do that!
Cloud: But I -
Marlene: Forget it, Cloud! Why don't you ever pay attention to us? *runs to Vincent*
Cloud: Marlene, please give me some time. There's a battle to be fought....but it's not as simple as just fighting it, understand?
Marlene: No, I don't!
Vincent: Cloud, you sure this is about fighting?

Cloud starts having flashbacks and started thinking about everything until he realizes he needs to stop walking away from everyone.

Cloud: Are sins ever forgiven?
Vincent: I've never tried
Cloud: you mean...never tried? Marlene, Let's go! * Marlene nods* well I'm gonna try. I'll phone in the verdict.

Cloud was about to walk away until Vincent stops him and starts talking about Celeste.

Vincent: Cloud, you know that Kadaj has Celeste and is going try use her against you!
Cloud: What! Why does he need her? I need to find her!
Vincent: Cloud, feel around your neck, Do you noticed something there?

Cloud feels around his neck and noticed a blue necklace and that is pulsing constantly. He realize that I put all of my magic in the necklace and did a spell to place around his neck. He calm down and smiles cause he knows that he will see me again soon. He nods his head to Vincent and turn around with Marlene and walk out of the forest with one hand on the necklace.