The Forgotten City/ Seeing Cloud

I woke up a couple hours later and notice I was in the Forgotten City, where we buried my sister. I heard a familiar voice and saw Cloud on the ground being surround by some guys and the kids, I saw that one of guys were about to attack Cloud while he was on the ground.

Celeste: CLOUD! LOOK OUT!

The guy turn around and look behind him and noticed I was awake, which gave Cloud a chance to turn around and grab his sword and was about to hit the guy but got shot by another guy and the third guy start running towards him and starting fighting Cloud. The first guy that was about to attack Cloud came towards me and grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the tree.

Celeste: OWW! Who the hell are you?
Kadaj: My name is Kadaj and my two brother over there are Loz and Yazoo. You are very important person to big brother. Isn't that right, Celeste?
Celeste: How in the fuck do you know my name?
Kadaj: I heard so much about you! I know you can use magic while singing and that you are the last living ancient alive! But enough about that, how about you sing for me, lovely?
Celeste: * eyes widen* I can't! The Geostigma will spread more and if I keep using magic, the Stigma would keep spreading until it kills me.
Kadaj: My point exactly! You are very important to big brother which means, I need you to die but I also know that your magic can be useful so I need you to sing for me. NOW!

I screamed in pain when Kadaj grab my arm that has the stigma on it and tighten his grip. I started crying and I look over to Cloud and noticed the fear on his face when he realized I was there and saw me being hurt by Kadaj. He started fighting his way towards me and got close enough to me and Kadaj. He threw me to the ground and started fighting Cloud. While they were fighting, I got up and pull my necklace off my neck and started a spell to make it appear around Cloud's neck and also putting all my magic inside my necklace. I heard a grunt sound, I look up and noticed Cloud was laying on the ground, I started to cry until I heard a gunshot go towards Kadaj. The gunshot were coming from a red cloak, I realized it was Vincent coming to rescue Cloud. He took off and disappear, Kadaj seems really pissed. He turn around and started walking towards me and grabs me and pinned me against the tree again.

Kadaj: I told you to sing!
Celeste: It would be just sing, no magic!
Kadaj: What do you mean? What did you do?
Celeste: While you and Cloud we're fighting, I did a spell to put all my magic inside my necklace and I placed it around Cloud's neck.
Kadaj: YOU DID WHAT! * hits me across the face*
Celeste: * gets knocked out again*
Kadaj: Now we have to do this the hard way!