A Sacrifice For Love

While I'm singing, Cloud and Sephiroth was fighting and I can hear Cloud shouting my name to stop singing but I couldn't stop singing if i could, my magic was overpowering me and I was getting weaker and the stigma was spreading way faster then before. After I finish singing, I start to scream in pain and fell to the ground, I look at my arm and it was completely cover in the Geostigma.

Celeste: *cries* I can't take this anymore! I'm going to die at this rate but I got to help Cloud!

I got up but I stumbled a little bit and slowly started walking towards where Cloud and Sephiroth are at. When I made to them, I saw that Sephiroth was about to stab Cloud so I did a spell with the last of my strength I had left and traded places with Cloud. Sephiroth stab me in the same place where he stab my sister, Cloud was confused for a second until he noticed that i had did a spell to trade places with him and look up and saw I was stabbed by Sephiroth. His eyes widen and ran to me.

Cloud: Celeste!

Sephiroth just smirked and grab me by shoulder and pull out the sword and brought me closer to him and stabbed me another time in the stomach and the threw me to the ground. Cloud ran up to me and pick me up and turn my face to him and held his hand on the side of my face.

Cloud: Come on, Celeste! Stay with me!
Celeste: *in pain* It's okay! I couldn't see you get hurt. *coughs*
Cloud: No, you shouldn't put yourself in danger to protect me! I suppose to protect you!
Celeste: *grabs his face* I guess I did it out of love then *smiles*
Cloud: * looks confuse*

I grabbed his face and gently pull it closer to me, we stared at each other until he came in closer and kiss me. We both had our eyes close for a couple seconds, we stopped to catch some air but he noticed i was fading really fast and start to freak out.

Cloud: no,no,no! Come one! Stay with me, Celeste!
Celeste: It's okay, Cloud...just know I did it to protect you! I wouldn't change it for the world. Cloud, I love you and I'll always be with you!
Cloud: *starts crying* Please don't leave me! I love you, Celeste! I always have!
Celeste: *smiles and then close eyes and smile faded away*

After I closed my eyes, the last of my life slowly faded away and Cloud place my body gently on the ground and looked up and started fighting Sephiroth again. All i heard was swords clashing and then darkness and then silence...