nine

Jungkook smiles widely when he hears his doorbell ring, he runs to open it after  wearing his hoodie and fixing his grey sweats and ruffeling his hair.

He stands infront of his door, peeking through the peephole.

it was him, his taehyung, looking pretty as ever, despite the fact that his image was looking weirdly bended through the glass.

he doesn't waste anymore time in opening his door and pulling the older to his chest by his waist, engulfing his tiny frame in his strong arms without giving his actions a second thought.

he doesn't need to give his actions a second thought, because right at this moment, he was in a beutiful daze where everything felt right. having taehyung in his arms, the scent of honey rose overpowering his scenes .

it felt good, it felt good to know that he has some or the other affect on the omega, it felt good knowing  that atleast he was important enough to cross through the omegas mind. that was all he needed.

all this felt too good.

until Jungkook realised what he just did.
he gulps, the omega was obviously awkward by the way both his arms were hanging midway in the air. And wait-
was taehyung holding his breath too?

Jungkook felt like he could breath again when he felt the blondie slowly circled his arms around his neck, pressing his body more against the alpha.

"hi" Jungkook mumbles, finally pulling away from the latter.

"hi" taehyung replies, the tip of his ears turning a bright shade of red. he hopes Jungkook doesn't notice. heck, he fears that Jungkook could hear his heartbeat, judging from how hard his heart was beating against his chest.

"come in" the alpha smiles and taehyung just simply nods, slowly walking inside the alphas tiny, cozy little apartment.

he couldn't hold back his smile anymore when Jungkook was showing him around the house, it was adorable, he wouldn't lie. it's a surprise to know that an alpha was the one living in such a place.

he has been on the alphas gate a couple of times, but never went inside. he regrets that now.

everything was tinted with a soothing yellow aesthetic, very pleasing to the eye. it wasn't the cleanest, but the pretty mess added to the aesthetics.

(the living room)

(the living room)

"umm sorry, i didn't really get time to clean." Jungkook speaks up, looking everywhere in his bedroom but taehyungs eyes, scratching his nape.