nasty

ASIA👆🏼👆🏼

J made me stay the night. So I called my mom to tell her I won't be back till tomorrow afternoon! She told me to stay out of trouble and to come get some clothes. I tried to run downstairs but I hit my baby toe on the edge of the couch. that shit just hurt. "AHH SHIT" I screamed. J came from out of the kitchen and picked me up to place me on the couch.
"What's wrong with you, what happen" he asked concerned
" I I hit my baby toe on that long ass couch you got over there" I said rubbing my toe with one hand and pointing my finger to the couch on the other.
" That's what yo spoiled ass get"
I gave him a try me look! I lemped on the leg that was hurting! We went to the car and drove off! The ride seemed like forever! I guess because it was quite most of the time. when we got there, my mom was at the door waiting to open it. J got out and jogged to the other side of the car to help me out. I got out and went inside of the house. I showed j the way to go ! When we was in the hallway,my dad. Came out and said who is this?
"I am J, nice to meet you again mr smith
That nigga was hitting me with questions left from right
Jay pov

Asia cock blocking ass daddy finally got out our way. Me and Asia went in her room so she could get some clothes. While she was in there getting the clothes, I decided to go see what my boy Shaun was up to! I knocked on the door, and he told me to come in! When I came in I looked at what he was watching ! That nigga was watching porn! Well I can't talk, I watch it to. I ain't have sex every since I went with Asia! I'm trying my best but it's hard! Willy be getting hungry. I threw the pillow at him that was on the chair and I just started watching it to. This shit they was doing was for pros.

Asia pov

I finally got done and getting me something to were for tomorrow and for school. I went down stairs to my mama and she was sitting on the couch drinking some coffee. I have her a kiss and have my dad one to. I then went upstairs to Shaun room. I didn't even bother to knock.

Those nasty as niggas was sitting there watching porn. When they saw me they mouth just dropped. I told Shaun that I'm telling April!

YESS APRIL AND SHAUN Go with each other! He no she don't play!
I went in front of the TV to turn it off. They acting like little bitches in this mf. Turn it back on what you doing ! Them nigga was going crazy!

I went up to Shaun and hit him in his head! And pulled j up so we can go! He tried to give me a kiss but I moved my head! I was ready to go!
We finally left! I asked j if we can go get some Chinese food and he took me! He tried to give me another kiss but this I felt for it! We was kissing for about a good three minutes. He bit my lip. Which made me moan a little. We finally got out and got our food. I got a small box of brown rice, a sugar cookie, and a egg roll! That's my favorite. On our way back to the house, April texted me !
ROD💍💕- Asia guess what😡😒
BESTIE💍💞😏- what happen you mad or something

ROD💍💕- yes bitch I'm livid. I just got to fighting!

BESTIE💍💞😏- WHO 💪🏼👏🏽👊🏽

ROD💍💕- That girl that wanted to fight you cause you was talking to J! She want to fight you still! I fought her because she was talking shit to her girls about you n I heard her ass and confronted her!

BESTIE💍💞😏- BUT I DONT EVEN NO WHI SHE I NEVER SEEN THE BITCH IN MY LIFE.
ROD💍💕- yes you did the girl who was staring at you and j with the big nose and big breast!
BESTIE💍💞😏- OHH J NO WHO YOU TALKING BOUT! The girl j use to mess with like three yrs ago! She need to go some where cause he mine now and he ain't going now where!

ROD💍💕- girl u crazy I got to go tho ❤️ u

BESTIE💍💞😏- 😂😂 lmao alright I love u to!

We finally made it to the house!