Chapter3- I dont give two flying fucks

4 months later

Asia's pov

I was still mad AF. But I couldn't let that get in my way. I graduate in 2 more weeks.😘😊🎓I wanted to beat everybody as that said something out of the way to me. But I have to learn how to keep calm.I should of stayed in cali with me MF grandma. Shit I had true friends down there to. Nothing was the same. All this shit over a boy I just MF met for a few months. Tf you mean .I don't give to flying fucks is what my mama all ways said. Shidd that's how j feel now. The fucked up thing about it is ,I don't even no the bitch that had something against me. I told Shaun about it but he didn't pay no mind. He knew if I had a fight with a girl ,I was gone beat they ass. But hey that wasn't the MF point. That's all I can think about, that and j .

(J's POV)

When I first saw Asia,I was like damn, she a keeper. She sexy AF. I got a lot of hoes, I think I'd settle down jus for her Bigg butty ass.Damn, she my best friend, at least that's what I call her. She accepts it and agree with me. I want us to be best friends because that's the best sex and relationships. My hoe jasmine want to fight my best friend cause she hang with me everyday. Well shid, Ashanti and April told everyone in the while school that Asia can beat ass, she was a good as fighter. I knew they lying because Asia's attitude. It was bad as hell. But hey, I'm going stop that .all she need is a man to cuddle with,like me.damn I luv her.