Chapter 1- This new shitt

I don't want nobody but you
Kissing on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me
(Talking to you) till you fall asleep
You better stop playing..
( you better stop playing) ...

That's all I heard when I woke up to my alarm clock on my iPhone playing kissing on my tattoos by august alsinaaaa. EWLL HE JUST DONT NO. I WOUKD BE HIS BREAKFAST, LUNCH,N DINNER!! DAMNNN!! Let me stop...

Well my name is Asia and I'm 17.I'm light skinned with a big ass and breast. My stomach is flat with a belly piercing that says my name on it with different colors in cursive. My hair is light brown. I'm a bad ass bitchhhh. You might say we rich or w.e but we not. I jus get wat ever i want.But anywaysss

"Shaun get up and take me to school", I say through his door with naked ugly girls on there.

"Leave me the fuck alone Asia, you no damn well I'm not getting up"!!He says while holloring at me.

My mama was mad AF at us. "Its to fucking early" she said getting up in walking in the hallway where I was.

"But mama, I say.. .Jackass won't get up to take me to school and its pessing me off"!

"Why the fuck you sitting here all in Shaun ass n you ain't even ready. Hell you didn't even wash yo ass yet, go wash up n stuff. Yo brother gone get up".

After I got out of the shower ,I went to my walk in closet and picked out my baby blue high waist pants with gold dots on them. My shirt was gold with the word baddest on it in baby blue. I got my Tims that was custom made by my big brother Shaun. They was gold with baby blue spikes on them. they was HARD AF!!. I LUV THAT PAIR.ALSO a FEW OTHERS.For my first earring hole I put some earrings on that said love. The second hole I put a pair of hearts on. My hair was A1 it was in a vixen sew in. It was light brown, my regular hair color. I was looking bad AF. We got2 more marking periods and I get to graduate 🎊🎈💥🎊🎓! Yo girl Asia so happy!

Right when I was about to knock on Shaun's door, he opened it with some pajamas on with his keys in this hands.

"You better"!✋✋ I said while pushing his head while he was walking in front of me.

Then he pushed me. Then we left all happy and shit.