Control your HOES

J pov

When we made it back to the house, I noticed Asia really didn't talk to me. She was quite the whole time I was driving back. She was in my bedroom sitting on the bed watching spongebob, she had on some leggings and a o dog on showing all her breast. I then sat by her feet and started rubbing them. She looked at me then back at the tv. I guess she had an attitude.

" what's wrong ma" I ask still rubbing her feet

" nun" she said not even looking at me

" Asia, what's wrong with you, tell me for I make you tell me. I said looking at her serious! But I wasn't.
She didn't say nun.she just kept watching that giggling ass sponge.

"Tell me" I said while squeezing her baby toe she hit earlier!

She gave in real quick I guess it really does hurt. She then sighed! I just looked at her.

" j is yo hoe" she said cold hearted.

' bae what chu mean" I said straight out.

" your hoe Jason, you need to control her. She got into a fight with April! Now she wanna fight me over you. N let me tell you this. I don't fight over any nigga. Don't get me wrong but I will fight for you but not over you!"

" bae I don't even talk to her, but I can see what I can do"

J its not about what you can do if the bitch want to fight me well let her! The point is she think she still got you wrapped around her little fingers but she don't! I do!

Ok now you little freak I said making her laugh.

Asia pov

J is crazy, when Im mad he always cheer me up.
He got up in my face and we start kissing! He then grabbed my lip and sucked on it . He kept giving me hickeys! Tbh it HURTED. but I liked it. He gave me hickeys all the way to my belly button. I tried to stop him cause girl I was getting horney. N I'm not ready to do it yet! He kept sucking on my belly button! Which made me moan a little. He finally quit and laid down next to me.
I don't know how but we start kissing again. But this time we was interrupted by his phone ringing.
He got it and answers it while I moved back.

J pov

" huh."
" alright I'm on my way "
" bet".

I hurried and put on my sweats, Jordan's and a hoodie!

" J where you going don't leave me here by myself" Asia whined while I was grabbing my gun.

"Asia stay here it's to dangerous, you don't have any idea about what's Finns go down!

" BABY PLEASE PKEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" I already know what you do please. Asia kept asking me getting on my damn nerves.

"Come on and hurry up" i said hitting her ass. she jumped and ran to put on some sweats, hoodie, and her Jordans we got alike!

We left out and got in my bmw 2016.
We pulled up at the trap. Yeah that's right,the trap. I own this mf and I'm the biggest drug lord in atl. Asia got out and we went to the front door. My two security guards was there. Ralley and Teyo! They let me straight in and greeted me with hey boss. I love that name. everybody gotta call me boss except of Asia. she gotta call me daddy. lmao. the niggas was calling my girl thick sexy fine and all that shit! So I pulled out my gun and shot in the air.

" AYE ,THE NEXT NIGGA THT FLIRT WITH MY GIRL GONE GET THEY MF HEAD BLEW OFF! "
They just shook they head and nodded. They did as told! I had to go down stairs to see this nigga that robbed me a couple months ago. I didn't want Asia to see me do all this off the wall stuff. So I chose to interduced her to one of the strippers at my club.the heart of diamond. her name was ivy! But on stage they called her poison ivy. I ain't gone lie. She was bad.

" ivy" I screamed for her to come here.

" What" she said coming up to me.

" girl stfu, but aye I'm gonna handle some business and I want you to walk my girl around this place. N interduce her to everybody".

"Alright", come on girl my name is ivy"
" nice to meet you my name is Asia."

"Asia!! Thanks cute u like that".

"Thx"

Bae be good I said while giving Asia a kiss

I'll try," she said smirking!
I hit her ass one last time she just looked at me a little sad.

IVY POV
hey yall my name is ivy. I'm 5"3! I'm skinny with a big ass and breast! I work for J. He got him a bad lil bitch. She fine af. I gotta get to no her. 😏 n yes I'm by sexual!

Asia POV
Ivy seem cool. She funny af tho. She was walking me around the trap and she walked me over to the other girls.

" hey bitches this is j girl asia😏 ivy said greeting me to them.

They was ALL LIKE HEY GIRL. WE FINNA BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS! Wanna go out Thursday and all that shit! They gave me they number and everything. So we just chilled and smoked a lil bit!

J POV

" who told yo ass to come in my trap " I said holding my gun to his mouth.

" I I I had to my boss said so or hell
kill me"

Who yo boss,

KING "

Where the trap 256 Main Street!
I told my nigga D TO FINISH UP ! He no what that mean
I told everybody that we have a meeting tomorrow after school. I no what tall thinking j dropped out of school a while ago but my judge said I have to graduate or I'll be sent to jail so I said fuck that give me my diploma😂😂💁🏽. I went back to where Asia, ivy, and the other girls was at. I went up to Askari tell her it was time to go. I knew she was high I could tell. I'ma get her ass one day she see😏😏 I don't want my girl smoking I want her to go to school and become that pediatrician she always wanted to be. We hopped back in the car and went home. Asia put back on her night clothes and I did the same. we fell asleep cuddling.