CHAPTER 6 the answer

A few minutes later j started blowing outside. I went in my momma room to wake her up and to tell her I'm going out and I'll be back tonight. She just said ok love you be safe. I ran downstairs and out the door i went. When I was getting in the car my purse hit his car , the part with the chain on there.
"AYE AYE WYD MA" he said looking at me like his car his child or some shit.
I looked at him crazy. "What you mean boy!"
"Ugh ya purse" he said like a girl. See what
you did.
I opened the door back and looked at the part my purse hit.
"It ain't shit wrong with ya car asshole"! Where we going, I said texting April.
"To my place"!
Awl

When we pulled up to his house my heart stopped. It was my dream house. I got out the car with my mouth opened staring at the house. J got out and closed my mouth and told me to close my mouth before a fly come in it. I just rolled my eyes at him and mumbled stuff under my breathe. We finally got inside the house and it was beautiful. The first place I went to was the kitchen. I checked all the cabinets and grabbed me a bag of skittles and an hug juice. J went to the back and I tried to follow him but I got lost. 10 minutes later he was looking for me. He eventually found me. We went to his bedroom and sat down to watch tv. It was silent and j chose to break the silence. Asia did you think about it. He said taking off his shoes.
I didn't even bother to turn around to look in his face. I bit my lip and said yep.
SOOOO
I was thinking no when we I first got in the house because what Shaun did to me. But when I slept on it I decided to say yes! He looked at me like it was 4 of me.

What Shaun do to you!
Nun, I said fixing my earring. He just didn't want me out with you at night like last time. And he hope we didn't have sex because I just met you. But this morning he left me a note saying he was sorry and how he thought u got some pussy that night and he ain't get nun from not one of his dick sucking girls.
J start laughing and u just giggled. I got up to go get something else to eat.
" where you going" j said looking at me like I forgot something.
" the the kitchen , where else?"
He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. He knew I was about to say something. Our tongue met with one another. And u liked it. He picked me up bridal style and threw me on the couch. I started blushing. With my head down. He picked my head up and told me to never hold my head down.