Dead Man's Chest

Teacups sat outside in a yard, getting filled up to the brim with rain water. Sheet music got soaked. A bouquet of white orchards, Elizabeth holding the bouquet and sitting in the rain. She stared forward.

Four things were wrong in her mind.
1. Will was late to their wedding,
2. She was having second thoughts,
3. She had a feeling Will thought she was someone else,
4. She felt the wedding was missing something, or someone.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder. She dropped her bouquet. Will was being escorted by men in red coats, bound in handcuffs. Elizabeth ran to them. "Will!" She exclaimed and ran to him. "Why is this happening?" She asked. "I don't know." Will said. Elizabeth sniffled. He gave her a once over. "You look beautiful." He said. Elizabeth smiled. "It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding." She said.

"Make way! Let me through! What in-?" Guards stopped Governor Swann from walking anymore in. "How dare you!" He said. "Stand your men down at once. Do you hear me?" A man with white hair turned around, taking off his coat. "Governor Weatherby Swann, it's been too long." He said. "Cutler Beckett?" Swann questioned. "It's Lord now, actually." Beckett said. The guards moved their spears. "Lord or not, you have no reason and no authority to arrest this man." Swann said, making his way over to Beckett.

"In fact, I do. Mister Mercer?" Beckett said. Mercer brought a wooden box forward. "The warrant for the arrest of one William Turner." Beckett said. Swann opened the warrant. "This warrant is for Elizabeth Swann." He said. "Oh, is it? That's annoying. My mistake. Arrest her." Beckett said, looking through the warrants. "On what charges?" Elizabeth asked. "No!" Will yelled.

"Aha. Here's the one for William Turner." Beckett handed the warrant to Swann. "And I have one for a Mister James Norrington. And a last one for Miss Alexandra Swann. Are they present?" Beckett asked.

"What are the charges?" Elizabeth asked. "Commodore Norrington resigned his commission some months ago." Swann said. "I don't believe that was the answer to the question I asked." Beckett said.

"Lord Beckett. In the category of questions not answered..." Will said. "We are under the jurisdiction of the king's governor of Port Royal and you will tell us what we are charged with." Elizabeth said. "The charge is 'conspiring to set free a man convicted of crimes against the Crown and Empire and condemned to death, for which the..."
"For which the punishment, regrettably, is also death." Beckett said, proud in a way. Elizabeth found herself sneering, a trait which Alexandra always had. She fixed her expression.

"Perhaps you remember a certain pirate named Jack Sparrow."
"Captain." Will and Elizabeth corrected. "Captain Jack Sparrow." Elizabeth said. "Captain Jack Sparrow. Yes, I thought you might." Beckett said.

~

Hello, everyone.

Just want to say that I will update again, probably not soon but I will. I promise.
My thing is to write the whole movie and then publish and then start the next.
I'm low-key losing motivation, so writing is a lot slower than normal. We just gotta pray that it's finish before school starts again for me.
Also, is it too much to ask from someone to make a cover for the second part? You can make it look however but Alexandra/Elizabeth/Keira needs to be in the cover.

TSH