𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

'Why do I even...try... It's not like anymore will recognize the efforts I put into my acting skills...' You thought to yourself. You looked down twiddling your thumbs as you watched your feet kick while hearing the bump of the box you sat on, a softy bang when you hit it. You looked up and saw some of my friends talking amongst themselves as they were walking your way,

You quickly as possible jumped off the box and strolled around the corner to avoid them you leaned your head a bit to listen in. "Was it just my imagination..."

"What are you talking about Alice?" Sam asks as she stopped to place the clothes, she carried holding them up and placing them on the hanging rack,

"Well, I haven't seen (Yn) in a while and I'm starting to worry.." you looked down and signed to yourself. You didn't mean to make your friends worry but, you just felt as if you weren't good enough and now you're making your friends worry about you.

You've been ignoring them for a while now and You felt awful but still, you shook your head a little trying to ignore all the bad thoughts that swirled around your head. You walked away going to the girl's locker room and taking out your belongings, putting away your costume, and heading your way out the exit of the theater. As you walked down the UA's halls you signed a longing sigh.

"Maybe I should just quit..."

"Quite what?" You gasped, straddling at the second voice that was right behind you. You turned towards the sources of that voice and were met with two pares of beautiful, stunning emerald eyes looking into your own. "Oh! Izuku, it's nothing really! I was just-uh well I just wanted to.. well quite doing the training?" You lied, you fiddle with your hands again nervously looking down at your feet.

You heard Izuku walking up to you and softly placing his thumb and pointer finger on your chin lifting your head up. He looked into your eyes with concern "Are you sure? Cause you look pretty worn out, is everything alright?" He asks looking deep into your eyes.
You couldn't help but blush at how to close up he's gotten, and you stuttered, your voice cracked a bit while doing so "Y-Y-Yeah! P-Perfectly well! I-I just need some rest for today now. Cause I c-can't w-work without rest!" You curse yourself for stuttering in front of your boyfriend.

"Hmm.." Izuku looked skeptical not buying your little lie but didn't question it further for he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. He put down his hand and placed it on your shoulder squeezing it in an attempt to comfort you. "Alright then, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me I'll always be here for you (Yn)."

And with that he walked away, you looked back towards him watching him as he turned the corner. You squeezed your hands into fists turning them white trying to control your emotions, you signed walking back to your room and dredging tomorrow morning for you had to set up props for the next play that was coming up 2 weeks from now.

But you felt too drained to even do so and plus why should you? It's not like anyone's going to notice that I placed them there and tried to make them as neat as possible and so on.
You opened your door to your dorm room and closed it behind you as you took off your slippers along the way and plot yourself on the bed with a low groan of exhaustion. Your breath was heavy on your pillow but looked up when you heard your phone ding, to check to see who it was.

"Oh... Hey... Mom? What's up?" You softly spoke, "Hey Dear, how are you?"
"Oh, well I'm good. Nothing really happening just relaxing as all.." You turned to your back facing your plain ceiling as you watched the shading of the light flicker once in a while. "Alright, I just wanted to check up on you. Your friends called me from work,"

Dang.. well that was a surprise, you didn't expect to hear that from her, "Oh! yeah I'm fine just tired from "practice" at the theater is all. No need to worry mom I'll be fine," you can hear her hmm in suspicions but she, again asked if you were okay and if there was anyone you needed to talk to, she's 'just one call away