•𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞•

Paring | Dabi

Warning | Not prof read | Grammar errors 

Type: Fluff

Other platforms:  Tumblr   |   a03

—--——————————🐝————————————

Dabi walks the stress of Japan, his head down and hoodie up.

He didn't want to go back to the hideout base, for Shigaraki was getting on his last nerves and he couldn't take looking at him.

So he took a walk to clear his mind, although he didn't want to go back there, he know he'll just be more stressed going back and leaving again and again. He had nowhere to go.. nowhere to sleep.. or nowhere to call home-...

Dabi looked up in realization, Or maybe he did... He took out his phone and checked the time. It was 9:40 you sleep until 10:30 to catch up on some extra work, meaning you still be up at this time.

Dabi quickly made his way to the direction of your apartment, parkouring the ladders from buildings to buildings trying to get to you as fast as possible.

❦✰ Meanwhile ✰❦

You had a cup of tea and some paperwork on your island counter. You typed in the last sentence of your drafted work and sighed out of relief of finishing the last pages, even though you had a few more to go...

You sighed in exhaustion and just wanted to leave this for tomorrow.. but since your boss is a little bitch.

He won't let you and says it's due tonight, Gosh if only you could punch your boss to the reality that people can't work that fast, but you can't cause you needed this job...

You again let out a sigh and rubbed your eyes trying to rub the sleep out. You yawed a bit and started getting back to work.

Although you had suddenly startled, you stopped what you were doing as you head your bedroom window open...

☃︎_______♚♛

Dabi quickly made his way to your bedroom, not wanting to be spotted and most likely put in jail if they saw him breaking into his girl's room...

As he did he quietly maneuvered himself around your bedroom you made sure not to make a single sound for he didn't want to wake you up.

Dabi was about to lay himself in bed next to you until he noticed you weren't there, he quickly got up and searched around your bedroom hoping you were safe.

He noticed the light coming from under the door across from him that was connected to your small kitchen/living room.

As he was about to open the door. The door was suddenly vigorously opened, he was also met with a frying pan, and with his quick reflexes, he grasps your wrist.

Since it was dark, you couldn't see the "intruder" face, "Well that's one way to greet you man home," The man chuckled, he sounded familiar-

"Dabi!" You gasped, he smirk at your sudden reaction, "The one and only doll," He smirks, slowly letting go of your wrist, since you let down your "defense mode" and placed the pan by your counter.

You smile at him bringing your arms around his shoulders and leaning in kiss his lips.

He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to his warm body as he ran his fingers through your silky soft hair, twirling the ends of it with his warm fingers.

You hummed in satisfaction and love. You pull away from his lips as he chased yours for another kiss.

"Welcome home Dabs ," you say meaning the words and love you have for him. Dabi had widened his eyes a bit but quickly hid the fact.

Thankful you hadn't noticed, you pulled away bringing him to the coach to sit down,

"I'll go prepare you leftover food, I just made it awhile ago-" Dabi zoned out, his thoughts ran to what you had said earlier.

'Welcome home-' never in his life- no, childhood has he ever heard those affectionate words...

Not the sound of dinner cooking...

Or the words he so desperately needed when he always came home to a quiet, depressing place...

No, not until you showed up. You were a blessing in his life, he felt so un-deserving to have you in his arms,

but you just had to crawl your way to his heart and made him see that he was indeed truly deserving of love and affection.

The words you had said might have met ordinary to you, just a small little saying you'd say to greet someone home, but unbeknownst to you, that so called small ordinary words, meant everything to him.

As you were preparing dinner for him warming up his food and adding a little chive flower next to it.

You felt his arms wrapping themself around your waist, as he placed his head on your shoulder traveling small kisses up your neck, to your ear.

"Thank you Baby..." he whispers, yes those words are what he needed most when coming back home to a small little errands he mostly had to run...

You smiled tilting your head to leave a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm home now..."

A/n - Hoped you enjoyed Thanks for reading! Have a good day and night ☺️ - 👑🐝