•𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮•

——————-——————-——————-——————
Summary : She worked so hard for half a year making her art work and perfecting it only for it to be crash and ruined.. it frustrated her, no one cared about how hard she worked on it..... or at least that's what she thought..

Paring - Eijiro Kirishima | Hanta Sero | Mina Ashido

——————-——🥀
Reader - Female
——————-——🥀
Warning - Grammer error / Not prof read / angst-Comfort

Requested!
——————-——————-——————-——————

How did this happen.... Why did this happen... 'of all the people in the world why did it had to be me!' (Yn) stared at the blank design in horror.

She had accidentally spilled a cup tea on her laptop as she was about to put it down to continue her work...

Her tab of design program was gone her computer crashed and turned to its black screen.. dying right before her eyes..

(Yn) started hyperventilating as she felt dizzy and anxious.. she snapped out of it and quickly wiped off the keyboard with her already stained jacket harshly as she panicked while doing so,

whispering small little please here and there but that wasn't going to fix the problem at the moment...

She abruptly stood up from her seat and gather her things as well as her laptop heading towards the help center.

Although they couldn't help her current situation as she was soon placed to the waiting center not even letting her give her a moment to speak her worries,

Once the front desk Finally! Called on her She was the last mine you and everyone had left.. "Hi what can I do for you today." The woman ask or more like stated putting on her best fake smile and kind eyes that looked extremely tried of her job...

"..Hi well I have a bit of a problem you see, I accidentally spilled some tea on my computer and was wondering if-"

"What we're you doing with tea in the Library." The woman cut her off, looking like she was about to rip off (Yn)'s hair at any second.

"I was a bit dehydrated is all, I apologize for spilling it on the floor but I'm sorry this is so rude of me, but may I use one of your available computers? I really need to fix something quickly but I can't without-"

"Sorry there's no more computers available as of now." The woman stated she rolled her eyes without a care in the world of who was looking.. what was her problem?

(Yn) didn't do it on purpose... Her anxiety started to kick in as she taped her heel on the floor hearing her little clicks to help herself calm down a bit,

".....Um, I'm sorry but.. I can see a lot of.. unused computer on the top floor.. can I use one of those?-"

"Sorry you can't, the stair cases are closed at the moment, cause of a wet floor," she Lied, but why? "Oh.. we'll may I use-"

"Can't, we're closed now." 'I get that people want to go home early but... this is too much..' (Yn) thought to herself,

"Please it'll only take a few minutes I just need-" before you could finish you sentence you suddenly felt a force pulled you towards the door,

It was her quirk! (Yn) struggled to free herself somehow but from the force for the woman quirk it was bit to strong and it was creating strong pressure on (Yn) waist hurting her hips,

as she struggled to free herself she accidentally dropped her bag along laptop falling out of her bag and hearing a loud creak.

She was in utter horror. How could this employee be so dame rude to a customer in need of assistance! Not only that but there was no one to help you at the moment.