VII

3rd Person POV

You and MitchyBitchy were now on your motorcycle on the way to the shed.

Y'all's plan was for you to enter first, and for him to barge in later to make it look like you both didnt to together (but in reality, just for dramatic affect). Then, Takemicchi would explain what he knew about Möbius' plan to kill someone. Then Takemicchi added that he wanted to say "someone" instead of telling them it was Draken for more dramatic affect, thinking that they will ask "Who?!" so he can say "Its.. Doraken-kun."

But obviously it didn't work like that.

"HAH??? Why is the runt here?!" Pah-chi-chi grunted.

"Eh? Takemicchi?? Why're you here?" you say, acting on point 😍

"Mikey-" he said in soft panting, he ran here for god knows why. Maybe he wondered off until (First Name) texted him to "make ur way back here now"

Nobody told him to run though, jeez...

"C-cALL. Call off the fight!!"

All of the founders froze, you included. This wasn't the plan. The heck man. You made this entire plan BY YOURSELF BECAUSE IT TOOK MITCHY THE ENTIRE 30 MINUTES TO FINISH HIS HW.

and it was a brilliant plan too

"Why you..?! Do you not know what that fucking Möbius has done?" Pah approached Takemicchi and punched him in the face.

"Get your nose outta this!" He screamed,

"No! I can't tell you right now but something real bad in gonna happen!!!" Micchi's nose started bleeding and he bowed his head onto the floor, begging like he always does.

You face palmed.

"Sorry Takemitchy." Mikey intervened. Everyone looked at him, "Once i decide it's happening, it will happen. We will fight Möbius." he stared dead in Mitchys eyes.

"How about we listen to him out though? he actually might have good info we can use." Draken reasoned,

"Are you going against Toman, Ken-chin?" Mikey irked.

"Hah?! I didn't say that!!!"

"Well it sounded like it!"

"Jeeeeezz.. Möbius this Möbius that. Get our name out your filthy ass mouths."

The founders plus Takemicchi looked over to the entrance to see Osanai and his members.

"Osanai!!" Pah gritted his teeth.

"Hah! It's a bunch of runts!" Osanai snickered at the bunch of middle schoolers.

"Maybe you should change "Tokyo Manji Gang" to "Tokyo Manji Baby Alliance!"" Osanai bellowed. His troops laughed at his unfunny joke from the back, starting to funnel in the open cavern.

"OSANAI!!!" Pah stomped towards the ugly yellow haired male,

"Pipe down, dick cheese." Osanai said smugly, stopping Pah in his tracks.

"W—wait! Stop!!" Takemicchi shouted, he scrambled around in a finicky way. You sighed, creasing your brows together and shaking your head side to side in disapproval. You placed your hand on his shoulder, "There's nothing we can do now, partner."

the captains of Toman raised a brow at what you called the blue-eyed scrawny male but decided to brush that off for there was a gang of highschooler punks in front of them.

Takemichi stared off into Osanai's direction. Thinking. How did is that timid well-mannered man from the construction site the same person as the baffoon in front of him?