Maskshipping ☺️

This one caught me by surprise personally

When I was younger, I was watching Yugioh GX in English, but due to how annoyingly long it was, I never really finished it so, there was a lot of things I didn't know. 

So, when I finally finished the series, I had a better opinion about the series, so I don't have to rely on other's opinions. 

My final say on this ship, is that I think it could happen and it should. 

From my experience in the Yugioh fandom/fan base, most people like to ship Ryo/Zane and Fubuki/Atticus. 

I personally had no problem with it and it makes sense too. 

But watching the duel between Fubuki and Yusuke made me reconsider my ship for Fubuki/Atticus. 

If I had to choose between Rio/Zane and Yusuke, I would have chosen Yusuke. 

I quite like Yusuke Fujiwara, his personality is interesting and I quite liked his deck though it is very hard to use personally. 

I also think Fubuki/Atticus had more of an emotional response to Fubuki/Atticus than he did to Ryo/Zane, not that Fubuki/Atticus doesn't care about Ryo/Zane. 

Also, I think this ship is probably very underrated. 

To me, this ship is quite sweet and soft when Yuzuke isn't being the antagonist/villain. 

Just my opinion though. 

So, I quite love this one!