Toolshipping ☺️

Request: @Nakii_nyah here is your request!

To be honest, it's not my favourite ship but I understand why people would love it.

Once, I finished Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds, I could really understand why this ship is a favourite.

Yusei and Bruno do have similar personalities and interest making their friendship immediate.

One thing I was probably wanting was some more conflict between the two characters.

Each of my OTPs have different dynamics either close/best friends or close rivals.

Each of my OTPs have characters who are close to each other and have internal conflict with each other and their goals.

Yami/Atem wanted to always win and have his pride. Yugi wanted to do the right thing even if it was hard or it hurts.

Judai wanted to be hero for the sake of being hero and doesn't take it seriously. Johan wanted to be hero to help anyone who he found or met.

Yuma wanted to keep his friendships and save everyone. Shark/Ryoga wanted to protect all the people he cared about even at the cost of his friendships if they got in the way.

There is also Yuma and Astral who fight with each other quite a lot. But there are also close too and can work well with each other.

When it comes to Yusei and Bruno, I don't feel their intensity as much.

Yusei and Bruno want to stay together, but the world separates them.

Bruno's character is cool and mysterious both with his amnesia and cool personality as Antimony. But I feel like once everything is revealed he is killed end of story.

I would have liked something a little exciting like a cool bonding moment or something. So I guess Bruno left too soon for his character to pop a little more.

To me, they are a sweet ship but without a whole lot of internal conflict.

It's more of the world that keeps them apart than their own characters that keep them apart or make them truly individual from each other.

To me a character needs to feel individual to truly feel like the dynamic between characters is always equal and is a push and pull.

That is my opinion.

I have no problem with the ship, but it's not my favourite unfortunately.

Sorry! 🥲