Sexual Healing

-Marie what's wrong ?

- he found out Asha he found out

-come here

-my marriage is over I didn't want that I just wanted attention

-Marie I can provide all that you need . Love affection money anything you want right at your feet I can do that

-Asha are you sure that it's me you want ?

-baby girl let daddy take care of you

*Asha bits her lip and then slowly kisses marie more passionately then ever before . Marie Kisses Her with relief and releases her energy onto Asha . Marie climbs on top of Asha and swirls her tongue in her mouth . She rips off her shirt and kisses her neck slowly licking her neck down to her nipple and flicks it.  While placing her hand on Asha 's nipple she kisses her again this time biting her lip and neck and leaving hickies all over . Asha picks marie up and carried her to the kitchen . Places her on the floor and starts kissing again . Un buttoning marie's shirt and looking at that incredible body she has while biting her lip. Oh that shit turns marie on . So marie says "baby let me be in control tonight " .Asha lays on the floor and marie slides off her boxers and sat on top of her . Baby ima show you what bumping and grinding really feels like . She places Asha's left leg in the air and pressed their pussy against each other . Marie slowly started moving up and down I could feel her temperature slowly moving up  as I started to move faster she let out a moan . I got excited and started dancing on her pussy.  Drip drop no umbrella I'm going in . I grind as my favorite song  played and rode her until our juices collided together . I told her I wanna drown in it baby.  So I layed  down and told her to come lay that pussy on my face . She did as she was told . Just like a mermaid I wanna drown in it I stay thirsty baby . It don't get no better then my tongue writing you  letters . When I feel you getting wetter I know we gone flood the room . I can feel her temperature risen as I'm sipping from her pussy juices . Mhm her moaning just makes me so crazy . I love swirling my tongue in her delicious wet pussy I promise I never wanna come up for air.  You screaming while I'm touching your spot .Baby keep feeling me up with your juices.  You love how I swim in you deep . I placed you on the counter and bent you over just alil bit and you stopped me and said baby you do it well but don't be mean . Lemme have a taste . I pushed you Back down and said not tonight lemme make you scream my name for once .

Baby you can be at ease .I've had a taste of you but I need more . I picked you up and layed you on the counter I insert one finger and glided in that pussy with ease and made you moan mhm that shit so sexy baby.  So I Licked her pussy some more and inserted another finger this time increasing the speed . Her pussy made me forget all about Damon.  FUCK HIM . I want Asha's pussy even more so I picked her up again and layed her on the floor again and started devouring her pussy I swirled my tongue just as a painter swirls his paint brush   I never wanna stop . She let's out a Loud moan saying baby don't stop I'm coooommiinnggg . So i

stuck my tongue in her pussy even deeper and rubbed my fingers around it increasing her levels even more.  She screams of delight and grabs me and kisses me and says marry me

  to be continued