Understood

i follow her into this room with a bathtub and candles everywhere setting the mood of romantically lust . Her eyes sparkled in the candle light . She played smooth jazz , she undressed me helped me get into the tub.  I watched her as she got undressed .my eyes have seen the glory she had the most beautiful breast i have ever seen , her ass was just lawwwd n the prettiest pussy lips ever omg I can't believe this is really gonna happen . She slowly walks to me as she let's down her hair.  She gets into the tub and says relax beautiful you look tensed. " . I tried to relax but lawdddd she is just a dream come true honestly I just can't control myself. She washes my body , rubbing my skin , making my body tremble, making me feel sexy . I washes her body , she tells me to get on top of her , n I did . She looks into my eyes and bites her lip , she kisses me , bites my bottom lip , sucks it , Licked it and she sucks on my tongue , my goodness just her kisses are making me but to cum.  She lick my neck ,bites it , sucks it , kisses it , baby just trynna eat me seems like lol I love every minute of it. She grabs my ass firmly under the water I wrapped my arms around her neck kissing her so slow but aggressively as well.  Her lips are so juicey and soft . She smirks "tonight im gonna drive you to the highest limits of lust there is tonight you will do things you never done before tonight you will become someone different tonight you will be my sex slave , whatever I say goes there is no turning back understood" all I could do was nod my head she was so fine how could I resist the emotional erge of lust i feel when im around her . she kisses me again . Now Baby Girl Let The Games Begin .