Cocky Much

Back on the road again , finally Houston 6 miles ahead . I'm ready to get settled and relax . Times like this I wish I was close with my parents and siblings. We stopped for gas , I went inside and the lil Spanish guy tries to spit game at me , baby could barely see over the cash register. I shook my head and laughed as I walked out the door .
"HAY Marie we here finally , girl I'm exhausted as hell , say why don't we stop to get a bite to eat ?
-ehhh I rather wait until I take a nap
"Ok if you insist
*we hopped in our trucks n Houston here I come . Ya know I never signed my divorce papers isn't that funny . I would tell Damon where I am but Asha might find out somehow , I just can't risk it . I haven't even told Sierra I left town. I just hope I can trust Bonnie . Finally after ten minutes of driving through this neighborhood we arrived to the house , man this place is enormous ! I can't wait to see the inside .
"Well Marie welcome home .
-Oh Bonnie it's nice I love it
"Come on in the butler will get our bags .
-butler ? whoa okay
*wow the house is bright blue with black trimmed around the edge . The door opened and I just couldn't believe me eyes . Her house was like the ones that always appear on movies .she showed me my room it was a master bedroom the bed was huge my own bathroom and omg I just love it . She gave me a tour and introduced me to the maid and butler and the two security guards.
"Marie I'm sorry but I got to get some rest ok
-okay me too
*we went our separate ways . I jumped into bed and the sheets felt so soft and the pillows were comfy . I took of my clothes and slipped on a night gown . Put in my head phones and off to sleep I went .
2hours Later .......
"Marie wake up
-I'm up I'm up
"I made reservations get up and get dressed be down stairs in half an hour ok .
*I got up and took a shower . Ima let my hair air dry . As I got dressed I listened to my music and looked in the mirror I finally feel free and at peace and I'm happy . I walked down stairs and there she was in her tight electric blue dress and hair down to her ass mhm she sure can dress. She took me hand and we walked to the truck and got in . We arrived to this really fancy place . "Bonnie And Marie right this way "said the waiter . we sat down and began to order or food .
"Baby I'm going to the bathroom okay
-Bonnie what do you want to drink ?
"Get us some wine
-okay
*I ordered us the finest wine the had . I took a breath and relaxed and waited until she came back. I looked over my shoulder , at the table behind me I could have sworn I saw Asha , now I know I'm tripping cause I left her ass in Rochester NY.
"Marie you ok you look like you seen a ghost .
-Oh no I'm good let's just order our food .
I watched Bonnie as she ordered her food so I ordered the soup and salad.
"You like being treated like this marie ?
-well yes I do I feel wanted
"You are wanted ...alot .. exactly the way you looking in the dress ...girl I wanna fuck right now shit.
-*I blushed .....ugh Bonnie stop it must you say the first thing that pops into your head every time?
"yes that's how I was raised . To speak my mind .
-I noticed
"Girl eat your food
-I would like to get to know you better if you don't mind ?
"Marie really , girl unless you wanna talk about sex don't say nun else ok
-yea ok
*why won't she let me in . I really wanna get to know her better and learn her ways I'm just so interested in her .
"Alright let's go home I'm stuffed
-thanks for dinner Bonnie
"don't mention it
*the ride back home was pretty dull guess I upset her . Because when we got I'm the house she didn't even say good night . I just layed in my bed and read a book until I fall asleep hopefully tomorrow will be better