Chapter 4

OH gosh Hey guys it's been 5 Days since i updated sorry, it will be a long chapterI promise. Xxx -MGGP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got in my room and I got a bruise also.

Flashback~*

*Thug*

I just heard me falling down the ground as I see men laughing. Ugh they did that. -,-

"Hey wimp, next time watcc we're you going kay?"

"Such a loser"

Blah, blah, blah, this and that Pffffft.
Then I got up I have this sting on my cheeks and next thing I know I got a bruise. Gosh.
Cris will pay for this. >:(

End of Flashback~*

So yep, that's why I got the bruise, and I have one room mates, which I hate the most, hate boys being around my room, cause I'm not use to it. You know, because I'm girl and this and that yeh whatever.

So while I'm unpacking my things, I notice that this room is huge, the dorm in this school rocks. ^^
Unlike ours, so tiny and yet so clean. Too clean. Hehe.

So as I was saying, while I'm here in our room, I heard the door open and as I look I saw a tall, Dark and handsome boy. And I shut my mouth before he notice that I'm drooling for him. Lol. Haha.

He look at me and wait, I-I rememver this guy, he was the guy who help me got up earlier. He is ignorant psssh. Hmp. Although his cute. Wait what did i say?

"Hey, your my room mate?" He ask while he raise his eye brow.

"Ahm, Y-Yeah mate, I'm Michel- Michael yeh Michael is my name. Hehe." Gosh earth eat me nowww. This i so embarassing. -,-

He ignored me and walk through his bed. And as I continue unpacking my stuff and did the same. He complaine how heat in our room is. I stay silent, and look away, I finished my Unpacking and decided to take a break, and sit. Then my stuff fall, and shocks, Land eat me noww, my... myy

Napkin fell!

He looked around and he has a weird face.

"W-wait is t-that, what I think i is?" He asked nervously.

"Ah-ahh it's not mine I swear. Gosh my maid probably switch my hand pack with my twin. Ughhhh." I lied, I'm good at lying haha he believes me. Hahaha. His face look calm and had his poker face.

"Okay, here's the deal, don't go on my side of the room, and I won't go to yours except when I go to the bathroom. DON'T you ever touch my stuff and if you talk to me, need to have a good reason. Got it loser?" Why is everyone calling me a loser? They are so mean. And why do I even care I just remember that I'm just gonna be here for 24 hours. Thank. Goodness.

Then I nodded and he sad 'good. I just stare at him then go to my business, but one thing stopped me from walking outside. H-he suddenly removed his shirt. And I glared ay his 6 pack abs, gosh I never glared at some like this before, I can feel my cheeks burn. I turned around quickly and I heard him chuckled. "You liked what you see?" He asked

And I walk away as posible but he stopped me, he grab my hand and pinned me to the wall. Oh gossshhhh nooo, I hate being like this.

"So you look satisfied what you saw." He smirked and our face gone closer and closer. Wahhh are we about to kiss? Is he gay?  Does he know I'm a girl? No! My cover has been blown. I need a back uppp!!!

"I can kiss you, but--" He stopped and laugh. I opened my eyez and see him on his bed listening to his ipod.

"I thought you we're gay."

Whaat? He just call.me gay. F$*"! Him. Hmp.

I just walk fast to go outside and breath. I can still feel the red ness of my cheeks, and I caught his eye color dark brown, and his brownish black hair mess up on his face.

That I so nerve racking. I got outside of my dorm and find the club that I want. Yeh you heard me right, it's unpacking and signing up day. Then tomorrow wi be party and freshmen. Then after i--- wait I just memorized my brother's schedule. And I'm only here for a day. Hmpfh but I still need to register him to a club or something.

I'm gonna call him.

Ring

Ring

Ring

R--"Hey mimi, oh my gosh, this school is amazing, and -"

" Tina hey, what club do you wan--"

"So many girls here, and still I'm the prettiest--"

"TINA"

"Oh, what?"I smired as the toned of his voice 80% sounds like a girl. Girlsih than mine. Haha.

"Ugh, what club do I register?" I asked I heard him sigh. I chuckled.

"Umm mimi, i have last favor? Please?" oh no I knew this is coming.

"What?"

"Can I stay here a little bit longer please until the end of he semester? Oh pleaseeeeee" Even though I can't see him, I know his doing the puppy dog face Damn.

"Tsk, okay fine. But you owe me 2." He laugh and scream at success. Pfft. Tsk I'm so stupid.

"okay bye chao, love you so much."

Then he hung up. Nice moves Michelle, nice. So I'm staying for a while. Then which club will be the perfect club for me?

I look around and saw some clubs, and wow, many people in here. And their are some girls too. Well this school is not all boys. So yeh their are girls. And something caught my eye.

"Photography Club, also known as Click." I read the sign. Cool I have my Dslr with me. This will be great.

~~~~~A/N~~~

Heyy, good mythical morning, afternoon, evening. Tweet me.  @Gaeb_1D
So guys what do you think? Please share this to twitter? Please? Or any kind od social media. Thanks. Vote and comment. Many of you are silent readers haha. That's all thank you again. Love lots. -MGGP xxx