Chapter 7

Heey guys, PLEASE READ. Umm, you guys been amazing. Listen, I'll be updating weekly. Cause I have school.

That's all folks continue reading.
~~~~~~~~~~mggpx

Michelle's Pov.

So here I am, in the food court eating my.life out. Yesss! You heard me right.

Flashback.

"So Cris, what do you want for lunch?" He asked me, smiling. He's smiling ayeee??? Don't worry that smile is about to be upside dowwwn.

"Sandwich, chicken, pasta, sundae, chocolate bar. And oh coke diet one."
I smiled, I held back a laugh. He fell mouth open. What? A grown girl need to eat. Heeey! Don't judge, I love food! Who doesn't
End of Flashback.

And now I'm here on the cafeteria, with guess what? BINGO, Karl. Yep, popping the 'p'.

"Why you keep staring at me?" I asked blankly, he just smirked and drink his bottled water.

"Well, nothing it's just. You look so... beautiful." Beautiful?? No one ever said that I'm beautiful, well except my dad, and Cris. It's just a shocker. I look at him weirdly, he called me beautiful for crying out loud! I'm a MAN!!!!!!!

"Well in a manly way, ofcourse" He said awkwardly, a smile manage to form my lips. Istantly his eyes widened and stood up quickly, like a fool.

"You smiled! Alejuahhhh!! You smiled." He pointed at me, and started jumping like a crazy cheerleader. Yes, like a cheerleader. Sigh, I'm so embaressed right now, at the same time chuckling from his action. You guys have to see the looks on peoples face when they passed through us. Hillarious.

"Whew, yes. For days, I've been trying to make you smile mate." He shook his head smiling showing his dimples. WHAT??? DIMPLES? Oh myyyy. I have things for guys with dimples. It's cute and appealing.

"Now your staring at me" He blurted out and winked, I looked away quickly. I can feel my cheeks are growing red again, damn you cheeks. Sigh. I heard him chuckled. Well nothings funny. Well It's been a long day, though it only just started.

But the dimples though. <3

~~~~~

Christian's (Cris) Pov.

Omg, this school is fantasticaly, amazingg. I love it here already. The school, the teachers, the buildings. the-the EVERYTHING, I love everything about it. I wonder what happen to Mimi, well technically, I don't want to make her suffer, but I think she's loving the place already. Except for one thing.

That girl.

Yes, that girl. I don't know her name, and I don't have the nerves to know it either. She's the one, who keeps bugging me all day, saying 'hi', and even making cute faces disguesting. Well her cuteness doesn't affect me.

Though I think I miss her....

SHOUTING AT HER, PUSHING HER AWAY, AND ETC. Well, I haven't done that to her, anything at all to be honest. (But... I wanted to) What do you expect, I'm still a guy for crying out loud. I can't hurt girls, even though I want to beat the nuts out of them, I can't, well except if I dressed like a girl I have a chance to pull their hair until they have nothing left.

I heard something

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hello" I answered my phone. I looked at it and the caller ID is Mimi's

"CRIISS!!! WHEN WILL THIS 'PRETEND TO BE YOU THING' WILL LAST? Please tell me it will be over soon!!!" Lol, I thought she liked the place, I know my 'suppose' to be UNI, is great actually. Though I just want her to experience new things.

Do you wanna know why I did that? That switching our gender thing? Because I want her to get out of her shell, to socialize to other people, well she can do that to her school, but the thing is I WANT TO BE IN THIS SCHOOL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Yep.

And when I know her roomate is the school hearthrob, I knew that opportunity will give her a chance to talk. She don't know how to talk to other people beside me and some of her classmate. Your probably wondering why I didn't go there and be with a HOT roomate.

Well, it's better that you know your self. I know I'm a teaser! For crying outloud continue reading. SIGH!!!!!

The word of the day! "CRYING OUT LOUD"

~~~~

Michelle's Pov.

I sneak out of Karl sight. He got into the bathroom, and I walked away quickly. I know what I've did is quiet bad. Don't blame me!!! He's just irritating.

I'm gonna go back to my room. On my way there, I took some pictures, and bought some chips and coke on a grocery store here in the campus, you heard me right.

I peek inside my room, and no one is around. I got into my bed and grabbed my laptop, prepare you self cause I'm gonna watch a movie!!!!

*1/2 hour lateer*

I'm still in my room, but someone opened the door behind me, it's Karl. His topless, F***, Is he gonna rape me? Help! Run Mimi!!! But why can't I move? He quickly walked infront of me, Wahhh! Bye Virginia!! TT..TT He suddenly stretched his arms and my eyes widened, he-he---

Poke my CHEST

I opened my eyes slowly, and what do you know? I'm dreaming, but I know someone poked me, on my chest.

"Cris Hey loser get up!!" It's Josh, why would he want me to get up? It's my freakin bed!!!! I slowly sat, and rubbed my eyes. I feel a little dizzt and cold.

"Why?? What's happening? And why is it cold in here? Did you adjust the AC?" I whined and hugged my self.

"Your beat red, and sweating through your sleep, You have a fever." He said looking kind of concern, but he clear his throat and shake it off.

I nodded, and laid back down again, pulling up the cover to my cheeks, yes my cheeks. Even cheeks are cold too ya know?

I was about to drift to sleep, but someone tapped me again, I looked up slowly and a plastic bag was on my face, he dropped it on my face. Sigh. I sat again and looked inside. A smile manage to form on my lips, it's chicken soup, with painkillers and gatorade. I looked at him and his looking at me, it felt kind of weird, butterflies escaped my tummy.

"Thank you " I mumbled. He nodded, but I'm sure your gonna flip out what he did next.

He smiled.

He turned around, but I know, that is a smile! I know! His lips curved, I bit my lips fighting my inner self to keep it together.

Done eating my soup, and drank my painkillers. I got up to threw the plastics away and grabbed some clothes. I'm gonna take a bath.

But he still poked me. Sigh.

~~~~~~~~

3 votes, 2 comments at least people then I'll update.

-mggp