Chapter 1

[Edited :)]

My names Michelle Williams. Here's the thing, I don't open up to my friends. Know why? Hmm let me think... Ahhh because,

I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS!!

Only my twin brother Cris. We do have the same features, although I have a birthmark on my waist that's shape of a heart. My dad is a vice president of a 'gadgets' company or something, I don't even know what name of company it is. My mom.. Passed away, when me and Cris are only 3 years old. I got traumatized, didn't talk for two months. Well you now have a clue, how come I don't have friends. Cris is the only one I've got, his my living diary. He knows all of mine, and I know his...

I'm gonna tell you his secret. His most deep secret! But if I tell you...

I'm gonna kill you..

Nah, just kidding. Hahahah. But I'm still gonna tell you.

His... Gay!

Don't tell my dad!

Yes, his flying through the rainbow, and dancing on the meadows, when my dads not around. (As if he comes around, he only comes twice a month at home.)

He even wears my dress, yes! The dress my dad bought to me, gladly I don't wear dress. My undies can be revealed. Unless on special occasion. His good at make up, when he wears make up, he doesn't look like a man, his more feminine than me.

But I hope it will change, the world will work for me.

Never been so happy with my life. (with sarcasm)

But one morning..

"Mimi" someone called my name downstairs. As I looked down my book and place the book mark to the page that I finished. "What now Cris?" saying with a smirk on my face as I go down stairs I see my brother frowning. "I told you not to call me that Mimi, when dads not around. I prefer you to call me Tina." I laugh. Haha, what's the difference? Right? His the most cutest person when he frown.-- wait I just looked like him. As I told you, we're twins!!!

"Haha, ok fine Tina... So what's up?" He rolled his eyes.

"I thought of something, this morning when I woke up."

He gave me the most widest grin he ever gave me. What does this boy talking about? And why am I feeling, his up to no good?

"What?"

"What about we switch schools?" What? Is he insane, well his a little bit but this, this is not totally working but-- He has an idea of a witch.

"What do you think?" He said jumping while clappings his hands. I shrugged my head and tuck some hair one my ears and moved closer him. I slowly looked at him, and he had the weirdest face I ever seen, he thought I might kiss him. I held my laugh and--

"ARE YOU INSANE CRISTIAN ARTHUR WILLIAMS?" my voice filled the room and.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cutting and scenes here ;). At least get 5 votes and comment please? i want to read comments.