~ 𝔇𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔰 ~

*Will update soon for picture reference!*

Inspired by: @Yuuheiie because their book gave me a lot of motivation to rewrite this and just wanted to thank them in some way. Please check out their "Maruki x Reader" book, it's worth re-reading over and over.

Name: Maihime Tenakawa
Chinese Surname(story only): Song
Chinese Name: 宋米姫
Age: Between 15-16
Birthday: 18th of January
Codename: Clover
Species: Part wolf and fox
Ability: Shapeshift (Only parts of herself), Accuracy, Claws similar to Wolverine, Animal whisperer
Aliases: Blue haired maniac (By Shadow Okumura), Unique one (By everyone, first impression), Animal Whisperer (Morgana)
Arcana: Luck
Persona: Damián
Likes: Chess, Drawing, Writing, Maths, communicating with animals, making bookmarks, swimming, counselling sessions with Maruki and Ren (secret crush)
Dislikes: Confrontation, being told off, Social Studies (mainly Mr Ushimaru), Studying and Exams (though she gets quite good grades)
Pronouns: They/Them (coming out as Non-binary), doesn't mind she/her (Written in she/her as default pronouns)
Languages: Her Village Language(Never used), English and Mandarin(First Languages), Cantonese (Basic), Japanese (Commutable level)
School: Kosei High (formerly), Shujin Academy (currently).
Friends: Hifumi Togo (Shogi/Chess Partner), Yusuke Kitagawa (Best Friend and Art Buddies, she doesn't know he was with the phantom thieves)
Description:
She loves her sister dearly and would sacrifice anything for her. She is independent by nature although there are still a few things she is unable to do like cooking (only basics). Wild in nature but really gentle at heart, she also have a love for shooting targets.

Reference sheet:

(Official art, by me

(Official art, by me. Follow me for some art (sobbleclover on insta or clovercleve on X)

 Follow me for some art (sobbleclover on insta or clovercleve on X)

Official look: (don't mind the hair color)

Trivia:

- Might have included traits of me (Creator) on Maihime
- Has gone through several changes throughout the years of creating this character
- Has 20/20 sense of sight, as she can see something 6 times clearer when in the dark.
- Maihime never stated whether her glasses were real or fake
- Making bookmarks only recently became one of her hobbies.
- Her wolf ears has never been shown to anyone
- She is the first openly LGBT character in this story.
- She never use her chinese surname, although stated in papers that she uses both Tenakawa and Song (It's a but confusing for me to explain so no explanation)
- It's shown most of the time Maihime only uses English to communicate, only using Japanese when she needed to
- She has heterochromia (One blue, One purple), her eyes changes color depending who is over her and when she is the Metaverse.

Name: Auka 'Amane' Tenakawa
Chinese Surname: Song
Chinese Name: 宋欧卡
Age: Between 10-12
Birthday: 1st of December
Species: Hybrid Cross between Demon and Cat
Ability: Brainwash (Real world takes 25% of her life energy, so she does not use it), Time-stop (works in the Metaverse and real world), Shapeshift
Aliases: Little one, Au-chan, a walking energy drink
Arcana: Hope
Likes: Calling Ren, Ryuji, Goro and Yusuke "Aneki" (big brother in Japanese), Cooking, Learning new things and helping the others
Dislikes: getting angry, seeing her Maihime in a bad state, bad food, secrets
Languages: English and Chinese (Main), Japanese (Basic, because she doesn't go outside often), In process of learning other foreign languages
Friends: ??
Description: Innocent at heart, she likes her sister more than anything because she is the only family she has. She is also very emotional and loves to make friends. Her goal is to one day travel overseas and star in an American cooking show called Masterchef.

Trivia:
- She is legally blind on her left eye hence she wears an eyepatch most of the time since it does not bother her
- Auka is from different father (which the surname was Amane) before she was adopted by Maihime's father (The one from the village) which is why her surname had been changed to "Tenakawa"
- She does not go to school due to her inability to hide her ears though she learns all her things through online classes.
- She likes watching American TV shows and cartoons, one of which is Masterchef.
- She considers herself a gourmet chef since she loves making fancy food, although her mom makes her do simple stuff at times since it takes a lot of ingredients to make the dishes.

Name: Ren Amamiya
Age: Between 16-17
Birthday: 16th of June (Originally no birthday because protagonist, just got it from a rumour. )
Codename: Joker
Aliases: Ren-ren (By Ryuji and Maihime), Ren-nii/Aneki (Auka), Trickster (Dámian), Leader
Occupation: Student, Phantom Thief
Hometown: Unknown, Yongen Jaya (Temporary Residence)
Arcana: Fool, World
Likes: Curry and Coffee, Keeping to himself, Being there for his teammates, Spending time with his friends
Dislikes: Morgana telling him to go to bed, drugs, getting dragged into things he is not fond of, remembering the incident back home
Languages: Japanese, English (Commutable)
Description: A country boy, on probation because he got framed for something he didn't do wrong and was forced to move out to Tokyo, now on his way to complete his probation for a year to set his record free. He is treated like a black sheep in the crowd and society, hence his job as a phantom thief is to reform society together with the others.

There will be a dedicated section for this other character which I won't put here as she would be a major character coming up in my original story plot.

Published: 13th June 2022
Latest update to character info: 5th Dec 2023 (Changes to some info)
28th April 2024: adding reference sheet (mini version) + official art by me

Updates: I removed the boys other than Ren here because I kinda see it as unnecessary.

Update No.2: will update my references and shifting the twins to another section. Name change will also occur. Sorry for the constant updates on this part, I just find some stuff unnecessary now.