Dangerous Alliances

Aurora D'Angelo, the youngest of the three triplets. Born with a golden spoon in her mouth, got everything she wants. A woman that has men falling to her feet with a single look, a body of a goddess and a heart of gold. An assassin for the Italian Mafia that kills without regret and looking back.

Leonit Sidorov, the new leader of the Russian Mafia. After the Russian Mafia's former leaders were killed without a trace, his father second in command put forward his son to lead. Leonit is a killer who will kill without remorse or even a bit of pity, a man with the body of a Greek god. He wears the scars of his former kills like jewelry. People run from his shadows as the new boss is known throughout the  mafias, already feared, already at the top.

What happens when leonit wants to form an alliance with the Italians? He wants to end the rivalry and the hate. What happens when Aurora's parents and brothers come together to form an arranged marriage to end all this? Will hearts break? Or will sparks fly?

Read Dangerous Alliances to find out what happens next in Aurora and Leonit story. But just know, faith has a mind of its own....

Status: Complete

Author: omfg_af