Episode 11

After the bell rang, it was nearly lunch break.
Our class started on 11:30am and it continued till 12:30pm. I was walking down the hallways and was heading towards my locker. The place was fully crowded. I kept my books inside and was about to close the locker door.

Suddenly someone harshly knocked the door which made it to hit my head and it made not so bad cut on my forehead. I turned my head to see who it was and saw Henry with a wide smirk on his face.

My eyebrows were frowns together in anger.
My forehead was bleeding. There was a red sticker sticked on the door with some words written on it.

'Starting'

The only word written on that red note was 'Starting'. The only thing I can understand from this was the DW's don't know anything about the other Rey Corp member's transfer. I don't know how long will it take them to reach here but I was sure that's not going to take too long.

I went straight to the restroom and put a band aid on my wound. It was not hurting that much as I experienced more than this in the past.

I headed towards the cafeteria and saw Bella standing near the corridor. Her facial expressions hadn't changed till morning. "Mind getting lunch together?" I asked with a smile. "Not at all". She replied. Bella and I went inside the cafeteria together.

We settled our tray in the usual spot where I always sit. There was an awkward silence between both of us which I decided to break.
"Bella are you really okay? You are very distracted from the morning itself!",
"To be honest I'm not. I guess you also have noticed the new transferred students in our class. They are throwing nasty looks at me from morning onwards. At first it was from the stairs but at that time Gin was with me.
But when I reached the class they were there also.
They were mumbling something with Haru and was making disgusting gestures especially the tall one with the brown hair."

Bella finally opened up which made me feel easy.
"Hmm I noticed and guessed the reason of your unpleasantness also. Don't worry they're just a bunch of stupids." I stated." Sang what happened to your head? "Bella snapped suddenly. "Ohh I just hit my head to the locker door." I said running my fingers on top of the band aid. "You sure? Or let's go to the infirmary" she said in a worried voice.
"No need. I'm totally fine." I reassured her.

Bella's P. O. V.

Suddenly a girl plopped her food tray on our table and trow herself onto near my seat. It was none other than Aura.She was giggling nonstop looking at me and Sang.
"Are you this excited for food or is it just for today" that was the least thing I excepted from Sang's mouth which made me laugh a little.

Aura totally ignored Sang's sarcastic words and said "Okay admit it now." "What to?" I asked in confusion. "That you guys are dating!" I choked on my own saliva. Sang handed me a cup of water immediately.

"Okay it's obvious now!" Aura  stated and started eating her fries. "No it's not" I objected.
"Then why are you hanging out with him, is he even your type? "
Aura said and gave Sang an unsatisfactory look.
"Girl you are mocking me in front of myself!?" Sang groaned. "Haha your looks are way lesser than Austin. You are just a worm okay 'worm' "
Aura exclaimed Sang just rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"Then keep dreaming about your Austin and leave us alone ". I said annoyingly.

It was nearly evening. After completing all the the classes I was standing at the main entrance waiting for Aura and Gin to come. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder which I guess it was Gin.
But I was wrong. It was that tall brown head boy.

"Hey sweety wanna hangout with me huh?" He was leaning closer and closer. "What about us Connor? Who's going to hangout with us? Would you like to join?" A voice came from our back which was a bit familiar. I turned my head towards the person which the voice belonged and the boy's hand whom the familiar voice mentioned as Connor was yanked harshly from my shoulder by Sang.

"Prestin!?" I said with an amused look.
"Hey Bella! How are you?" Prestin said with a wide smile on his face. I noticed other boys also along with Prestin. "You're here already?" I was going to ask some more questions but before I could Sang started to speak.

"Dad took the early flight and reached here last night. Thankfully he took the papers with him. We're here to meet the principal and thought about meeting you also." Louis Replied.

"Huh! I'll catch you later girl." Connor groaned and walked away as soon as possible with his fellow boys.

"Bella are you okay? I was discussing about our project there. Did that basterd hurt you are something?" Gin was firing questions with concern.
"Babe you okay?"Aura also joined him as she came running over here. "Guys stop shooting questions. I'm totally fine!" I assured them by showing both of my hands turning up and down.
"Ahh that's a relief now. Who's that jerk I hated him from the first look itself?" Aura said "Me too" Gin added. "He's the new transferred student in our class." I answered with a sigh.
"Ohh I also have a filthy one in my class also." Aura said.

I turned towards the boys for thanking them. "Thank you guys for saving me." "No worries, Bella. And sorry,I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Louis the eldest in this group" Louis greeted me with a handshake. "Hai Louis." I greeted him back while returning his handshake back. The other members also introduced themselves to me.

"Nice meeting you all." I said. "We'll get going now. Bye. Take care." Sang said with the usual warm smile on his face which I replied with a small node. "Bye Bella see you tomorrow." Prestin shouted while riding his bike off.

Me, Aura Gin parted our ways to our home after taking the long subway ride together.

Aura's P. O. V.

I was opening my gate and saw a little puppy running towards me. It was coming from the direction of my neighborhood. I successfully caught the little running naughty one in my hands and creased his little head.

It was a baby Golden Retriever. "Brunno were did you go?" I saw Austin running out of his home in a hurry. 'Brunno' is it a dog's name is he searching for this puppy.
"Hey are you looking for this puppy?" I asked while looking at Austin. It was an horrific feeling looking at my hot and cute neighbor straight face to face and talking. I don't know how much I struggle to spat out those few words.

"Ohh  Yes I'm looking for him. Sorry for the trouble. He's been running out whenever my eyes shift." Austin said while coming near to take Brunno from me. I handed Brunno carefully in Austin's hands. "Is he a new member?" I asked as I don't want this little time to be awkward. "Yeah we brought him today only." Austin replied. "He's cute " I said and creased Brunno's cute little head once again. Austin gave me a small smile before
walking into his house.

I came inside my room and looked the mirror in disbelief. My cheeks were covered in a red tint of blush.
"Ahhh Aura don't be like this". I screamed internally and went to take a hot bath.

_________________________________________

Hope you like this episode. Please comment you thoughts and ideas below. Also don't forget to give me a like. Ily guys <3