Thoughts of the Past

It was a a quiet morning in the Liones Castle everyone was having their daily routines. Meanwhile, King Bartra was sweating stressed while sitting on his throne Slader, Hendrickson and Dreyfus noticed the king's behavior "Psssst.... Hendy!.." Dreyfus whispered trying to be quiet as possible, "Whaaaaat!..." Hendrickson replied, Have you had any idea why his majesty is acting strange?" Asked Dreyfus " I dunno?He was like that since the other day" Hendrickson whispered back, their whispers somehow attracted the attention of Slader "What's all the whispers about?" Asked Slader a little too loud, "Shhhhhhhh" the two replied in unison, but the King is still lost in his thoughts constantly nodding and shooking his head " What in the world could the King possibly be thinking?" Slader muttered, "hehe...actually that was the reason why we're whispering" Hendrickson chuckled.

Meanwhile at the  Boar's Hat...

Everyone in the tavern was also having their own world Meliodas busy groping Elizabeth, Diane and King talking about their day even though they always spend it together, Escanor writing a poem about Merlin,Hawk snoring dead sleep in the floor, Ban drinking early in the morning and Merlin who was reading an unknown book probably full of spells and letters no one would understand.

However in the dusty attic of the bar a Pink haired doll lost in his thoughts was staring in the sky his eyes sparkling while remembering his now regained memories. A slight smile formed in his face,but that wasn't the only reason he was so spaced out he sighed while thinking what event will going to occur soon and a little disappointed that no one will know about it, that no one will spend it with him he never got to celebrate it in the past 45 years.Letting out a heavy sigh a drop of tears have fallen out in his eyes while staring back into the sky  he spoke in a sad tone " Y-you promise to spend it with me, now i'm going to spend it all by myself".

(I'm sorry if i made this chapter short 😅 i also made this instead of taking a nap so my mind's on a blur i sincerely apologize if i had any mistakes)