Info

Name: Y/n Raiden
Height: 5'5" / 166cm

Looks:

Weapon: Engulfing Lightning

Abilities/talent's

Normal Attack: Origin
Normal: Performs up to five consecutive spear strikes.
Charged: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform an upward slash.
Plunging: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.

Elemental Skill
Transcendence - Baleful Light: The Raiden Shogun unveils a shard of her Euthymia, dealing Electro damage to nearby opponents, and granting nearby party members the Eye of Stormy Judgement.

Eye of Stormy Judgement: When characters with this buff attack and hit opponents, the Eye will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Electro damage at the opponent's position. The Eye can initiate one coordinated attack every 0.9s per party.

Elemental Burst
Secret Art - Musou Shinsetsu: Gathering truths unnumbered and wishes uncounted, the Raiden Shogun unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi and deals AoE Electro damage, using Musou Isshin in combat for a certain duration afterward. The damage dealt by Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin's attacks are based on the number of Shogan Byakugen no Rin's Resolve stacks consumed when this skill is used.

Musou Isshin: While in this state, the Raiden Shogun will wield her Tachi in battle, while her Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be infused with Electro damage, which cannot be overridden. When such attacks hit opponents, she will regenerate Energy for all nearby party members. Energy can be restored this way once every Is, and this effect can be triggered five times throughout this skill's duration. While in this state, the Raiden Shogun's resistance to the interruption is increased, and she is immune to Electro Charged reaction damage.

Shogan Byakugen no Rin: When nearby party members use their Elemental Bursts, the Raiden Shogun will build up Resolve based on the amount of energy they consume. The maximum amount of Resolve stacks is 60.