Chapter 16

*change in POV*

Marcel's POV:

"Can you go get Jake for me? I need to get home so I can get him ready for football practice." Ashley asked me.

"Yeah, no problem." I said as I got out of my chair and walked to Luke's room.

It was somewhat quiet in there other than a few outburst of noises here and there. I put my ear to the door to see if I can hear what they're saying. I knocked on the door, no answer. I knocked again and still no answer. I decided to open the door, but it was locked.

"Boys. Are you okay in there?" I asked.

"M..mhm..." Luke answered.

His voice was shaky, a weird shaky though. "Hey, should I come in there? Are you two okay?" I asked.

"No!" they both yelled in unison.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Yeah.." Jake spoke.

"Okay" I spoke, "Jake, your mum wants you to get your things so you guys can leave."

"Umm...okay." He spoke.

Jake walked out of Luke's room and had a huge smile on his face. I looked at Luke and he was sweating. What the hell were they doing? I thought. I shrugged my shoulders and walked away.

Luke's POV:

I think this is just the beginning of a fantasy love story. I fonded over Jake smiling as big as I could.

A/N:

End of this story! I'm actually really happy because I'm starting the sequel to this story! I hope you enjoyed this story and all of the others!