Chapter 6

Once we got to the dinning hall the three of us sat on one side of the table.  Ymir, Krista, Eren, Connie, Sasha, and Armin soon joined us.  The nine of us got our food and began to eat when Reiner and Bertolt came in and saw that Annie was sitting with us and not them and Reiner walked over.

     "Annie whats up we sit over there," Reiner stated.

     Annie glared slightly, "I can sit where I want Reiner".

     Reiner's jaw clenched before he left to sit with Bertolt.

     "Talk about controlling," I stated. "You can sit with us whenever you want Annie," I told her with a smile. The others agreed...except for Mikasa and Ymir. Mikasa stayed quiet and ate, but Ymir seemed to lost in teasing Krista to notice. 

     Annie gave the tiniest smile, "Thanks".  

     I grinned seeing it.

     Mikasa glanced over but just continued to eat.

     It didn't take long for lunch to be over and we were outside in our ODM gear getting ready to practice our maneuvering.  Mikasa of course excels at everything as well as Annie. 

     I on the other hand...not so much.  Smack...  I smacked my face into a tree and Annie and Mikasa rounded back to make sure I was ok.

     "Skylar are you alright,"  They both said before glancing at each other.

     "I'm fine guys.  Let's keep going," I smiled and we continued on.  I started to get the hang of it with fewer and fewer accidents. 

     Once it was over I met up with my cabin mates and we talked for a while.

     "You are getting better Skylar,"  Krista said with a smile and Ymir pulled her close.

     "Skylar...You are doing very well today," Mikasa said with a nod agreeing with Krista.

     "Hey! you know what we should do back in our cabin before lights out?!" Sasha exclaimed with an enthusiasm that only came around when she was talking about food normally.

     I tilted my head, "What's that?"  

     "We should play Truth or Dare!" Sasha Grinned a glint in her eyes.

     Mikasa looked confused, "Truth or Dare?"

     Krista had also tilted her head confused.

     Sasha gasped. "You have never played?"  She asked even though it was obvious.  "Well basically we spin a bottle and whoever spins asks the person the bottle lands on truth or dare.  If they say truth you ask them a question that they have to answer.  If they choose dare then they have to do the dare the person who spun,"  Sasha explained and I saw a tiny frown grace Mikasa's lips.

     "We could...but we could also do two truths and a lie,"  I suggested because it most likely meant less trouble.

     "And what is that one?"  Mikasa asked me.

     "Well we can still use the bottle.... the spinner makes three statements.  Two of which are true and one of which is a lie, and the one who it lands on has to try and guess which the lie is...we can have 3 lives so each time you are wrong you loose a life," I explained and suggested.

     Everyone seemed to agree on that instead but Mikasa, Annie and Ymir seemed to be a bit hesitant.

     "we can always play Truth or Dare another day," Sasha suggests and I smile and nod.  The six of us traveled back to the dinning hall and sat at our table.  Soon after the boys joined us as well.