Chapter 7

"So do you guys wanna play 'Truth or Dare' or 'Two Truths and a Lie'?" I asked my head tilting as I glance to Annie.

     "Either would be fine as long as we dont go to far with dares that may end up with us in trouble," Krista responded with a smile.

     "To be fair i've never played either so.."Ymir said and Sasha gasped. 

     "I haven't either,"  Mikasa stated and Annie agreed with a nod. 

     "This is just outrageous," Sasha said with a huff.

     "We should start easy then with two truths and a lie,"  I suggested and everyone seemed to be in agreement.  "Well Sasha is the  one who originally brought all this up it only seems fair for her to be the one to start us off,"  I said and smiled at Sasha.

     "Oh?  Ok yea thats fine,"  Sasha said wiggling closer to the bottle to spin it.  It rounded the group a few times before landing on Mikasa.

     "Oh...I just guess which is your lie?"  Mikasa asked for confirmation and Sasha and I both nodded.

     "Alright, lets go easy... Number one I love food... Number two I joined the Military because of an argument with my father...and Number three im in a relationship,"  Sasha listed out.

     Not even a minute later Mikasa guessed. "You aren't in a relationship,"  Mikasa said with confidence.

     Sasha's eyebrows rose, "I...That is right how did you know".

     "People that are in relationships tend to have a way of remembering the one they love which you dont...or at least dont show," Mikasa stated as if it were obvious.

     "Oh well geez miss detective...You will do great in the military brigade,"  Sasha said and Mikasa had a tiny smile on her lips.  "Well I suppose you are next Mikasa,"  Sasha said moving from the bottle back to her spot.  

     Mikasa nodded and leaned forward to spin the bottle hers with a bit more voice causing it to spin a little bit longer than Sasha's, and it landed on Annie.  Mikasa looked deep in thought for a second before starting to list Annie's choices off.  "hmm...Number one I am an only child... Number two I lived with my parents till I was nine in the woods....Number three the person that gave me this scarf was Eren,"  Mikasa listed.

     I smiled slightly watching Annie think.

     "Number one?"  Annie guessed.

     "No Number three...Skylar gave me the Scarf,"  She explained.

     "Oh..."  Annie paused and nodded.

     "Well its your turn Annie,"  I smiled at her.

     Annie nodded moving to the bottle giving it a light spin. It only went around once and a bit and landed on Krista.

     Krista smiled and looked at Annie.

     Annie thought for a moment before beginning, "Hm.. Number one I was adopted by a single man.... Number two i've been training since I was thirteen years old...and number three I've had my first kiss".

     "Oh uh..."  Krista hesitated to think.  "...Number three?" She guessed.

     Annie gave a tiny smile, "No...i've done that...and it is number two...I've been training since I was nine".  

     "No wonder I can't beat you," I huff and grin.  Annie looks at me with a tiny grin.

     "Oh it's my turn isn't it,"  Krista said and she blushed slightly and she moves towards the bottle and quickly spins it and it lands on me.