O n e

"Sarah!" I shriek, running towards her frame.

I leave the luggage with Cameron and hug Sarah.

Her arms wrap tightly around me as we sway in our embrace.

"We made it to Spain," I grin.

"Where's your new friend?" Sarah asks.

"She went to the bathroom," I inform her.

We let go of one another and exchange grins.

I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi, Cameron," Sarah waves at the man who has me wrapped between his arms.

"Long time no see," he chuckles.

A few minutes later, Camilla appears from around the corner.

"It's been three years and I finally get to meet you," Camilla smiles and greets Sarah.

Collage life is no more and this is how we wanted to celebrate it.

"I can't believe we're all here in Spain," I sigh in relief.

"I can't wait for Edward and Jake to arrive," Sarah grins.

"I'll take our bags to the car," Cameron says leaving one more kiss to my cheek before taking our bags with Camilla not far behind him.

"You still with him?" Sarah frowns.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You told me that you thought he was still talking to his ex," she frowns.

"Yeah, thought, he claimed he wasn't contacting her," I shrug.

"He better not have."

"It's been seven months, I'm sure if he was talking to her, we wouldn't be here right now," I tell her.

"He's three years older than you, he has a job where he can hide shit like this," she announces.

"Well, I trust him." I state, not wanting to hear another word about it.

Sarah takes the hint and smiles when they return.

Cameron slips his hand into mine and we're on our way to the small Cafe.

"Their flight lands in a few minutes," Sarah says and sips on her tea.

Cameron is surprisingly very talkative around Sarah, they don't usually see eye to eye.

Camilla also seems to be enjoying the conversation that we all have.

Suddenly Sarah jumps from her chair and runs towards the exit.

I turn around and see the two familiar faces grin at us.

I follow her lead and run towards them.

I join their group hug they formed and we all exchange happy embraces.

"It's been a long six months," Edward sniffs and Jake just chuckles.

Edward seems to be dressed in a dress shirt and dress pants with shoes that look more expensive than my phone.

Jake on the other hand is wearing a sweater and tight fitting pants with a collard shirt.

"Edward, you'll need to get out of those clothes, your business isn't here," Sarah chuckled.

"This sweater is hot," Jake says and pulls at the hem of the sweater.

Soon Cameron and Camilla join us and greet the two.

Unfortunately Jake and Edward greet Cameron as coldly as they always do.

Once the greeting session was over, Sarah climbs into the car she rented and Edward takes the other car she rented.

Jake takes the passenger seat with Edward and Camilla offers to drive with them.

I climb in the passenger's seat by Sarah and Cameron in the back.

The drive was a long one, since the house we're staying at is on the coast.

The breeze hits me as I step out the car.

The smell of the ocean hits my nose and I smile.

"Ahh this place is beautiful," I smile.

Cameron picks me up without a warning, throwing me over his shoulder and takes me towards the beach house.

Sarah and the others aren't far behind, taking our bags.

Sarah is the first one in the house and she immediately runs up the stairs.

"First come first serve!" she giggles.

I wiggle from Cameron's grip and run after her.

"You bitch!" I shriek and grab her, making sure she can't escape.

"Emma!" she groans, soon in a series of giggles.

She escapes my grip after poking my sides and soon disappears in a room.

"Mine!" she yells and shuts the door.

"Closed rooms are already taken!" she yells for the others  as I shoot her a glare.

Camilla comes rushing up the stairs along with Jake and Edward.

Soon they all pick different rooms and I'm too late to decide.

Jake hands me my luggage and then ruffles my hair before dissappearing down stairs.

I search for a room and frown at a door that's slightly ajar, not knowing if it's taken or not.

I push the door open slightly and peek in the room.

My eyes widen when I see a figure sound asleep on the bed.

I close the door immediately and decide that this room is occupied.

I take the room across from that room and place my bags on the bed before shutting the door and making my way downstairs.

« · ༆ · »