Eddie's in trouble

Ayyy i got merch
———————————————
Next day at school Eddie wasnt there and neither was Mike, Mike probably went to that girlfriend he always talks about but Eddie?

"Hey Dustin do you know where Eddie is?" "Oh there was like a dead girl found in his cabin so now everyone thinks hes a murderer" "oh, Eddie would never do something liek that" "i know thats why me and my friend Steve and Robin have been trying to find him" "if you do can you tell me?" "Do you maybe wanna help us? Im going over to them today" "yea that would be great".

After school:

"They work here?" "Yep" we walk into a movie shop amd a really handsome boy and a really cute girl look at us.

"Whos this?" The boy walks up to me.

"Hi im y/n" "im Steve" "and im Robin" the girl says, i shake both of their hands and Dustin gets right to the point.

"We need to find Eddie" i nod, "isnt he like a murderer" "noo!! Eddie would never murder someone" "you cant rule it out tho" "yes we can, come on where could Eddie possibly hide" Dustin asks me.

"I dont know" "what do you mean you dont know your his Girlfriend" i scoff "i am not" "you basically are" he mumbles under his breath and i just look at Steve thats looking at me really hard, "hello?" I say and he snaps out of it looking away embarassed.

Time skip to where they find that drug dealers house cuz im actually not bothered.

"While you guys go in the house ill walk round" they all nod and spread out.

I break into the shack and look around, "hm, oo nice magazine" i heard rustling and turn around but nothings there"

Oh shit, i put on my headphoens just in case i get those hallucinations again, "i cant believe your listening to music right now" dustin says "oi it keeps me sane" i say and he just scoffs looking around.

Steve comes and starts pocking the boat cover.

"Hes not going to be there dumbass" dustin says right when Eddie jumps onto steve.

"AY AY AY CALM DOWN" Dustin screams,  Eddie pins Steve to the wall with a pocket knife to his neck, "Eddie... calm down hes one of our friends" Dustin says "ye" i nod and eddie lets go hesitantly, sitting on the ground.

"We're here because we're on your side" Dustin explains and i just stand there looking at him.

"We want to know what happened" we all gather round Eddie as he shakes his head "you wont believe me" i laugh "try us" he just looks dissaprovingly and tells us what happened.

"Does... does that mean that i'll die?" I say scaredly to Eddie, he shakes in fear and looks away "i dont want to imagine you in that position" he says closing his eyes and covering his face with his inner elbow.

"What do you mean by am i going to die?" Steve says confused, "when i was in the storage with Eddie when mike and dustin locked us in" "i didnt it was mike" dustin says, "ok, when mike locked us in, everything went dark blue, and dim, i was back in my old school and there was a voice that said, its time, and i got really scared i started running, then i woke up to Eddie screaming, while i had that hallucination, my eyes were rolled back, just like Eddie described Chrissy was like, but i didnt float, i dont know why"

Steve Robin And Dustin all looked really scared at eachother, "the upsidedown" they mumbled "what?" "The upside down, its a world just like ours but dark and full of monsters".

"So your telling me that im basically fucked?" "Yes but no, Will survived so im sure you will, but.. this is different, the demogorgan doesnt know how to talk" dustin says trying to figure this all out.

"Well you know we usually rely on this girl with magical powers but she moved away" steve says.

"Have you had any hallucinations at any point since that one?" "No" i reply scared.

"Do you think that maybe its got something to do with music? Because whenever i listen to some it all goes away" "keep listening to music while we figure it out" Robin says.

"In the mean time you stay with Eddie, we will go and get food" i sit next to Eddie and hug him while they go to the shops.

"Does everyone think im a murderer?" Eddie mumbled looking up at me.

"Well, yes but your name hasnt gone public yet" "oh ok" he says burying his face in my neck.

———————————————-
I lost motivation to write already 💀