Eddie?

They said that a portal opens up wherever vecna kills someone? I dont know, something like that so we got got the kids bikes to go to Eddies trailer but there were only 4 bikes so i had to hitch a ride with Eddie.

As i held onto Eddies abdomen i could feel his muscles tense, "your a bad biker you know" i laugh a bit "its not easy with two people you know" i rest my head on his back as he struggled to ride.

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do i'll be right behind you

So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world

As the song ends i rewind it for another 36 minutes.

We get to the caravan and we see a stick being poked through the ceiling.

A gate opens and we see Dustin and Erica waving at us "hahaha" Dustin laughs with happiness, they bring out a mattress with stains "uhm those stains are... i dont know what the stains are" Eddie says embarassed, me and Robin just said ew and she climbs up the rope they made from bedsheets.

Then Eddie, then me, i was a bit scared, as i climb up the rope i feel my head start falling and the rest of my body following.

I fall onto the mattress and smile "that was so fun" i hum and look up.

Nancy and Steve had a encouraging small talk before she went up, but she zoned out, it seemed like she was in a trance, oh no! Not Nancy!

Steve starts shaking her and screaming at her when me and Eddie just look at eachother.

We cant just leave Nance there, so Steve picks Nancy up and brings her up with him, she seems to be stuck? In the upside down maybe? But where?

"She wont wake up" steve explains, "she must be stuck in the upside down" "whats her favourite song?" Steve asks "will this help?" I take off my headphones "woah woah woah woah!" Eddie says putting them back on me.

"You need to stay safe too y/n" he says, "alright sorry" dustin looks around and looks really happy "Eddie you play guitar right?!" He nods confused.

"Well what if you played her a song on your guitar? Surely it doesnt have to just be her favourite" he seems fond of this idea and so we try it but Nancy doesnt come back, but neither is she floating, "she must be really fighting that thing huh" i scoff.

"What is her trauma?!" I butt in, i think i figured it out, "uh i dont think she has any? Except like almost dying a bunch of times" steve points out "no time to be joking around, is there anything that she wished she could of changed?! Liek she felt it was her fault?" "Hm, there is that time where her friend barb went missing at my pool party" he says "THATS WHERE SHE MUST BE" Dustin shouts and i snap my fingers "bingo"

We all go up the rope back into the upside down without Erica because she seemed too scared, we went to Steves house but Nancy was not there and neither was Vecna, we figured that she must of ran away, "NANCYYY" steve screams and so do we all.

Bad idea we must of braught attention to ourselfs since there was a demo-bat coming right at us, Steve takes it out with his bat and i kick it into the ground.

"Where could she have ran to?" I mumble.

"Her house?" Robin says, "mm no that would be a dead end, she would defienetly go somehwere with weapons to defend herself, or somwhere with music"

"Wouldnt she try and go back to the gate?!" I say more logically, "we should go check!" Robin says running.

We all get to Eddies shack, we heard whimpers and someone saying "its your time" "Someoen has to sneak into my room and get my guitar" Eddie says, "the cord is long enough i could blast it through on  the roof" he says.