Billy?

It was still dark and cold outside when i was just thinking about everything, all this interdimentional shit is so crazy, i mean its like wizard book type of stuff, i couldnt sleep, i mean what if that vecna dude found us? Could he kill me in my sleep since i dont listen to music at night?  I really didnt want to put Eddie through that for the third time.

I could hear him snore lightly and his head started to fall off his hand so i held his head and sat down putting his head on my lap, my ass is going to be dirty now but whatever.

-

I couldnt sleep the whole night so i just listened to music, then Eddie woke up, i think he must of thought i was a pillow because he like flipped around and just went back to sleep.

Cant blame him, dealing with vecna and police must be so tiring, thats when i heard the bushes move, oh no...

But then i saw Steve saying "you see i told you its this way" and i just smiled, Steve and Dustin are always arguing, Steve was trying to prove a point about how his compass must be broken.

"No, remember how compasses can change direction if there is a stronger magnetic force?" Dustin starts going on about how there must be another gate so we decided to follow it, Eddie was now awake and flustered figuring out that he was sleeping on my legs.

Once we got to the lake me, Eddie, Steve, Nancy and Robin got on the boat and leaving max, Dustin and Lucas.

Once we got out into the lake it was dark and Steve decided to jump in to check the gate out, after like 5 minutes he came back up "yep theres a gate" (idk what he said im making it up) but then his smile dropped and he looked down in terror, then something started pulling him down.

"Uhm Steve you alright?" His face looked like he was pooping really hard until he completely got dragged into the water and the boat shook.

Nancy started panicking and jumped in while Robin followed, i was bored too so i followed as well "shit shit shit shit, you, lying, piece of" and Eddie jumped in too, more like fell.

Once we got through the gate we saw Steve struggling to fight off the demobats because there were many and one was choking him, Nancy quickly took charge and pulled them off, we fought off the demobats and as we thought we could go back like thousand more started flying towards us so we ran to the forest for shelter.

"So how are you suppose to get back?" Eddie said "well their guarding the gate so might as well go look for vecna right?" I said, they all looked terrified, nevermind then.

Steve started grunting and  touching his stomach with made Nancy cringe, she tore off her shirt and wrapped it around him, i sensed tension, sexual tension but obviously keep my mouth shut, „you couldve used your scarf you know? That shirt looked nice" Namcy just glares at me and i put my hands up in the air in defence.

"I have guns at my place lets go" nancy said but Eddie cut her off "you? Nancy wheeler? Have guns, plural, in her bedroom?" Nancy just gave him a glare and started walking further with Robin as me Steve and Eddie walked behind.

Steve decided to stay behind me and Eddie just in case anything decided to jump at us.

"Sooo... you and Chrissy huh?" I said a bit jealous, "what about her?" Bit confused he looks at me with his arms crossed, "were you two? A thing?" Instant regret on my face.

"Nooo no no no she just wanted some drugs and we were old friends, nothing lovey dovey" he looks at the ground kicking a rock.

"Ahh ok ok.... Have you.. ever had a girlfriend?" He just looks at me without a word just observes every inch of my face.

"What are you interested?" He smirks "what?! No! Im just trying to make a conversation" that was obviously a lie, i mean, trauma brings people together i guess, and this demo-shit must've braught me closer to Eddie, even though i was friends with him before and lowkey had a crush that was nothing like now, now to me hes just so... beautiful, his hair is so soft, his side profile is cute, i mean the way he walks and talks is so attractive, ive only known him for like a few weeks but still.

We get to Nancy's house and walk in, she checks the room as i look around the house, hmm nice house, i feel a hand on my shoulder and i quickly tense.

"Dont worry just me" Steve says, "oh thank god i thought vecna was here i was about to cry" i laugh it off but suddenly steves face becomes mad, why is he mad? His voice also got deeper "its your time, just come and join me" he said "what? steve let go" i try to push his hand off of my shoulder but his grip is too hard.

"You let him die, its all your fault, you just stood and watched" steves face started to mould into Billy's, "no Billy it wasnt like that" i say tearing up a bit, all the memories start flooding in.

"You just stood there!! You didnt even say i love you before i died, you couldnt even say goodbye?! Not even a word from you!! I know you wanted me to die, just say that, im gone now you can admit it y/n" "No NO BILLY PLEASE IT WASNT LIKE THAT!!" I scream trying to cup his cheeks with my hands but his face moulded into vecna.

"Join me" he says in a deep raspy voice what still sounded a bit like Billy, but instead i ran, i ran and ran until i couldnt anymore, but he was still following me, how long does it take for someone to find me and put my headphones on.

Eddie pov

I looked around and y/n wasnt there "uhm wheres y/n?" I asked and the girls looked around panicked, we went downstairs seeing her but when we called for her she didnt move.

"Y/nnnn hellooo?" I walked up to her and her eyes were rolled back "GUYS ITS HAPPENING AGAIN" they all run to her screaming for her to get out "Y/N RUN GET OUT OF THERE" Steve shouted smacking her cheeks lightly.

But nothing happened, i rubbed my head in stress "where are her headphones?!" "Their not here?" I ask "uhm no?" Robin checks all y/n's pockets "Nancy do you maybe have headphones in your room?" Robin says running up the stairs and Nancy following her.

No i cant loose her, not again, the only time i actually thought someone could love me, for me.

Nancy came rushing down with the old headphones and a random track since she didnt have y/n's.

She put it on and 'running up that hill' started playing.

Y/n pov

Vecna obviously catched up to me, and at this point i just let him i was in some type of red sluggish place and random bits of a house flying, he had me choking and his hand obove me when i heard music and a portal opened up, where i coukd see myself floating and Eddie panicking almost crying i feel like, the others were screaming at me to get out.

So the most logical thing to do was break out, i put my two fingers into vecnas eyes and as he backed away i ran to the portal.

And if only i could
Make a deal with god
Id get him to swap our places
Been running up that road
Been running up that hill
Been running up that building

Sang as i ran through the portal and fell right into Eddies hands falling to the ground with him, i was sweating and scared, i was deep breathing as Nancy told me it calms you down.

"Its okay, its alright your here" Eddie comforted me, "i almost died" i said "we know, just... keep these on all the time" Nancy said putting the song back on.

—————————————————-
Long chapter, anyways damn i didnt know this was going to get views lol now i cant delete it 💀