Order for the brunette.

Alex's POV:

Ughhh- my alarm it's going off... againn, ahhg it's the same thing every day, get up at 5:30 get ready to go to work. "I wish something cool or idk exciting I guess" Alex said tiredly.

As Alex got up from bed to shower he got a text, it was Goerge. The text said "Hi Quackityy, wanna go for breakfast with me and Karl?" As Alex read he stopped shockingly considering he wouldn't expect Goerge to invite him to breakfast and with Karl?! "Hell yeah I'm going!!!" He texted back.

Goerge texted back "Ok meet us at the Nihachu cafe, at 7:00" "Oh thank god it was at seven my shift starts at 8:30" he thought to himself. After he showered and did his skincare, it was time for Alex's favorite part of getting ready in the morning... dressing time!!

Today Alex's grabbed a black crop top and a red blazer and some black jeans, with some cat eye sunglasses and obviously a black beanie. Alex remembered breakfast and quickly grabbed his phone to check the hour, it was 6:50. He was late..again, Alex quickly grabbed everything he needed and left.

As he ran downtown, he got a text from "Karl 💜📚" as he gasped for air he read the text as it said "hey Q, don't worry to be late I'm late too 😭" Alex sighed in relief and replied "omg finally I can walk 🥲" as he walked, Karl replied "yea dont worry you can walk, cya at the cafe Q!!" Alex wrote back "yea cya Karlos!"

When he turned off his phone he thought to himself "how the fuck did Karl have so much energy in the morning?" As he finally reached the cafe he saw Goerge just arriving, and Karl talking to Niki The Owner of the Cafe.

As Alex ran to Karl to give him a hug, he tripped in front of them both. Karl quickly helped Alex get up as he said "Alex you ok?" Alex replied "yea I just fell and died for a fucking moment, but yea I'm fine" he said sarcastically. "Ok ok stupid no need to get to me with sarcasm" Karl said jokingly.

They both completely forgot about Niki and Goerge, Goerge finally broke the silence and said "Ok we getting breakfast or not?" Considering it was already 7:05 they both snapped out of their own worlds and said "yes"

George's POV:

He thought to himself "finally I'm starving" as he walked in with the three, Niki seated them as they were VERY special customers because of George's... well roleee- if you will.

They all got they're menu, Alex decided to go for the "egg sandwich with bacon on the side" yea quackity is a picky bitch, George thought to himself.

Karl got something simple, he got a "egg salad with french toast" I like what Karl's gonna have, anyways I got a "some waffles with some eggs and bacon" delicious right? I know my breakfast is great :).

Our breakfast came at 7:50, Quackity finished first because of his shift he excused himself on why he had to leave, me and Karl understood so we told him to have a wonderful day at work, we said our last goodbyes and he left.

Me and Karl finished everything at 9:36, we got the check and left when we left i told him we should hang out, he said he didn't have anything else planned so he said "sure we can hang" after that we went to the mall and bought some things we needed..or well OUR boyfriends needed.

Alex's POV:

"Shit I'm running late for the third time this week." Alex thought to himself. As he ran as fast as he could he made it, sure he was late but not that late he was only 5 minutes late. But still his boss Sam was not going to be happy.

When he arrived he quickly put on uniform and started to work. "Nothing fun is going on today" he thought to himself. As Alex spaced out he heard the door open.