Fuck you.

A/N:

huiii hrug? I missed writing anyway, I'm back with another part and I had to re-read the first part to write this one. Lol any who here are your warnings.

Warnings!!:
Rape
Abuse (probably)
Swearing (ofc look at the tittle)
Sex without consent
Hostage
Kinks (I swear no weird kinks, I'm not going to write something abt a piss kink I promise)

I think that's abt it for warnings enjoy!!

Read the end of the chapter for more A/N.
————————————————————————
No one's POV:
As Alex had this horrified look in his face he felt the urge to vomit, Alex didn't have that of a weak stomach but the fact of him getting raped by someone honestly made him sick to the stomach. Very sick.

He decided to try and tell Dream, so with his hands that in fact we're still tied up he pinched Dream. Almost immediately Dream looked down at Alex, he asked himself if he had gotten Dreams attention.

Sincerely he had, but he didn't quite realize until Dream crouched down and asked.

"What do you want Alex?" Dream asked as he glanced at Wilbur. Wilbur was glaring at Dream, Dream decided to ignore him and instead listen to Alex.

"Dream, I literally have to throw up. Can you take me to the bathroom? Please?" Alex replied holding in the urge to puke for a bit longer.

"Oh shit. Alex I can't quite do that myself." Dream replied adding a worried tone to his voice. "What do you mean you 'can't quite do it yourself' " Alex replied impatiently.

"Well you see your not my hostage Al, so I can't quite do whatever I please with you."

"So you see I can't take you, if someone can take you it would be Wi- i mean Bur. He's your owner, well owns you as a hostage" Dream answered his question.

"Fuck, fine tell him to take me I can't hold puke any longer" Alex said letting an annoyed sound escaped his mouth.

Dream sigh. "Alex. You have to ask not me your the one who wants to puke not me."

"I can tell him to pay attention to you and move you towards him. But you have to do the asking." Dream replied.

"Fuck you. And whatever do that I just have to puke." Alex replied angrily "alright alright, don't get mad at me Alex." Dream replied jokingly.

Alex felt something moving him towards something or someone. Alex supposed the person moving him to be Dream, he got cold all of a sudden.

Had he just gotten out of a room? He had no fucking idea, but not going to lie he didn't really care he just wanted to puke.

All of this just to puke? Goddamn life was going to be so hard. He felt as he stopped moving, he wondered if he was next to 'Bur' he didn't really know.

He decided to speak softly and quietly so nobody would notice unless they were next to him.

Honestly he could hear voices talking, probably 'Skep' the other one and Niki. He couldn't careless.

"Dream?" Alex said softly. Wilbur heard Alex, so he decided to dismiss the three so he could talk to his gorgeous hostage. (Yes gorgeous cause I can.)

When the three faded into the room Alex came out of Wilbur looked back at Alex and kneeled down.

"Sweetheart, Dream isn't here. What do you want?" Wilbur said softly but sharply enough to cut through any sense of security. "I um- I need to puke." Alex said embarrassedly.

"Oh is that it sweetheart? Nothing else? Why didn't you just say so?" Wilbur said sarcastically, making sure Alex catched the fact that he didn't give a shit.