For fucks sake you're a mess

A/N:
hiii im being rlly active lately for some reason! But anyway, I'm glad you guys r enjoying the story!! This chapter isn't going to have any smut so yea! Maybe some nsfw parts but that's it! I love you guys take care!! Btw yk how in the first chapter Alex thought when Wilbur told him his name something like: "Wilbur? Like the Wilbur Soot?!" It's because Alex had a childhood friend that had another friend who's name was exactly  Wilbur goddamn Soot. That childhood friend was Schlatt. Anyway on with the warnings.

Warnings:
Fluff (a bit of angst but not much ig)
Rape mentioning

I think that's it! Enjoy :)
————————————————————————
No one's POV:

Alex was a mess. He was laying on the floor sobbing, as Wilbur looked at him and smirked. "What's wrong Alex? Can't even contain yourself huh?" Wilbur asked.

"If I- I cou- ld I wouldn't be sob-bing on the fl- oor." Alex said weakly. He may be weak and laying on the floor because of pain but he was no weak bitch mouth.

"Alright alright, let's get you up." Wilbur said softly as he helped Alex up. "Fuck. That hurts like the devil." Alex said whining.

"No shit Sherlock, you just got raped and threw up after it. Of course it's going to hurt" Wilbur said sarcastically. Wilbur was one of those sarcastic bitches.

"I hate you already" Alex said as he held onto Wilbur for support. "Really? You do know that your holding onto me for dear life rn right?" Wilbur replied.

"Fuck off." Alex replied. "Yea yea sure, I will when I finish helping you shower." Wilbur replied with a serious tone.

"Wha- what!! Wdym 'when I finish helping you shower'!!" Alex replied as he turned red as a tomato.

"Well yea you can't even walk so I thought I might as well just help you." Wilbur replied softly.

"No I'm fine." Alex insisted. "No ur not." Wilbur argued back. "Yes I am." Alex argued. "No" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "no" "no." They argued until Wilbur won the argument.

"Fuck." Alex whined. "Oh looks like I get to bathe you!" Wilbur replied faking a surprise look on his face. "Ugh fine." Alex said annoyedly. Wilbur let out a small chuckle, and picked up Alex and put him in the tub.

Wilbur started filling up the tub, he stopped when it was full. "Alex. You want bubbles?" Wilbur asked jokingly. "Yes please!" Alex said with a smile on his face.

"That was a joke. But ok." Wilbur said as he put soap and a bath bomb in the tub. "Alex brb I'm going to go get you a toothbrush and a towel." Wilbur said as he faded into the distance.

When Wilbur left Alex continued playing with the bubbles in the tub as he hummed a comforting melody.

Wilbur came back running and said "Alex! Look what I found for you! A ducky it reminds me of you for some reason." Wilbur said cheerfully.

"Oooo a duck! And I think it reminds you of me because of this." He said as he revealed two giant golden wings. The wings splashed water all over Wilbur's face.

"Oh sorry about that um Wil." Alex said softly. "It's fine Alex, but um don't they have to get cleaned?" Wilbur asked.

"Oh yea can you help me with that?" Alex asked Wilbur as he played with the ruber duck Wilbur had given him.

"Sure" Wilbur replied.

After Alex finished showering Wilbur picked him up carrying him bride style till they were next to the sink.

As he put Alex down he said "Alex here brush your teeth, you threw up so yea you need it." Wilbur said softly.

"Okay" Alex replied.