𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 1666

♡︎------♡︎"He took a lot of valuable things from me

♡︎------♡︎
"He took a lot of valuable things from me. How does he still have his conscience? Knowing he murdered them"

KATHERYN VELASCO, a girl that escaped the murderer that killed her friends, losing the thing she valued the most. She saw the truth with her own eyes and ran for her life. Forced to keep her mouth shut, she took her talent in drawing and storytelling instead and combined them. She hopes that the truth would reveal itself in time.

1664
"Sarah? Hannah?"

Katheryn gasped with wide eyes.

"Katheryn!"

Sarah jumped away from Hannah, both girls looking nervous and terrified.

She had just caught them doing things that were forbidden. And being younger than the other two, she was confused.

"It's past midnight, why are—"

"What were you two doing? Do your parents know? What is going on?" Katheryn asked question after question.

Sarah shushed her, covering her mouth while Hannah looked around the dark forest.

"Katheryn, we ask this of you, please do not tell anyone" Hannah pleaded, fear in her eyes.

"Hannah and I, we.. have feelings for each other. We have spent time together alone, here."

Sarah explained to the young girl.

"But it is forbidden" Katheryn told them.

Sarah sighed. "We know, but neither of us can stop what we feel for each other"

Katheryn looked quite scared.

"So we are begging you, please don't say a word. Forget that you ever saw us, please. If you do, I might just tell my brother your admiration for him!" Sarah rambled.

Katheryn looks at her with wide eyes.

Sarah and Hannah were hoping for the best, though they knew that they were most likely doomed.

Katheryn thought back, she did notice the way the two girls looked at each other. It was like exchanging love letters through the eyes. She wondered why she was so blind to it.

She wouldn't bring herself to lie even if she can, seeing the girls' pleading eyes made her change her mind.

To Sarah and Hannah's relief, Katheryn agreed.

"But can I ask something of the both of you?"

The other girls looked at each other then back at Katheryn and nodded.

"Do not be near the town, go farther into the woods. I do not wish to see the both of without your heads" Katheryn stated.

Sarah smiled. "Yes. We will no longer be near the town"