46

I used wheel decide on what y'all wanted here's the first one also i haven't watched haikyuu in so long and it shows if I rewatch it I will go off into the deep end so let's hope my memory is pog because sometimes my reality warps
__________________________________

"Hey (f/n) senpai, where are you going?"

"Sorry Hinata, I don't think we can be friends anymore."

"Huh?"

He tried to catch up to you, but he tripped and fell to the ground.

"Goodbye Hinata. Also I've gotten back with my ex."

Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes, and those weren't empty threats as the water droplets fell from his eyes.

He blinked once, and suddenly you were crouched down in front of him.

"Hinata? Hinata are you okay? Hinata?"

He shook awake to see you next to him.

"Hinata? Are you okay? You were saying something in your sleep and started crying?"

He held on to you tightly,

"Where are we?"

You stroked your hand over his head,
"We're in your room, you asked me to sleep over, remember?"

Memories of the day came back to him in a rush, and he held on to you even tighter.

"That must have been some kind of nightmare, huh?"

"The worst!"

You hummed softly while rubbing circles in his back,

"Well everything is okay now, you can go back to sleep, I'll fight off the nightmares for you!"

"Really?"

He looked at you with expectant eyes, you didn't think he'd take what you said so seriously.

"Of course!"

He giggled and soon his breathing became quieter before shifting into snores.

//I'm making it morning now GET UP//

"It's time to get up Hinata,"

"No! I don't wanna!"

He buried his head into your chest,

"Hey that tickles! We gotta get up sooner or later, there's so much to do in the world!"

He looked at you with them big 'ol eyes,
"5 more minutes?"

You knew five more minutes would probably turn to ten more minutes, but you couldn't resist him.

"...5 more minutes."

He smiled with a groggy laugh before climbing on top of you, claiming that as his new bed.

'I CANT BREATHE'

//15 minutes later//

"Okay its been 5 (lies) minutes,"

"5 more?"

You sighed,

"Fine, I'll get up... but only if you carry me!"

You knew that this was a very unfair trade, but you were hungry, and NOTHING will get between you and a meal.

You decided you'd make the most of it though, suddenly getting up, making him squeal and giggle.

"The (f/n) airplane is now departing, please make sure to buckle up!"

He took your arms and wrapped them around him.

"I'm buckled!"

"Time for takeoff!"

You ran around his house to the kitchen, making him scream for his life while still having a big smile on his face. Luckily the house was empty besides the two of you.

"We've arrived at our destination!"

You sat down on a chair with your breakfast, with him still clinging on.

"This plane needs to refuel!"

You gobbled up your breakfast before getting up again, running to his room.

"OH NOW THE PLANE IS CRASHING!"

"WAIT WHAT? ABORT ABORT! I DONT HAVE A PARACHUTE! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!"

You crashed onto his bed, and the room was filled with laughter.

"So how'd you rate the (f/n) airline?"

"One billion out of ten!"

__________________________________

IDK WHY I MADE HIM ACT LIKE A LITTLE KID BUT EH. ALSO I KILLED TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE TBIS ONE WAS FOR U 💪💪💪