Chapter 1

A little girl no more than 2 years old was dropped off at the doors of TOPGUN with nothing but a backpack and a little suitcase which had a letter tapped to it. The little girl looked at the woman that was walking away from her with tears in her eyes.

"MOMMA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! COME BACK! MOMMA PLEASE!"

The woman ignored the shouts and cries of the little girl as she walked away, not even turning back to look at her and soon she was out of sight.

The little girl tried running after her but she tripped and fell which made her cry even harder. She was hurt, alone and scared. Why did her mommy leave her?

Just then two men were walking towards the school when they noticed the little girl on the floor crying. They looked at eachother a bit confused but quickly walked over to her.

"Hey hey, what's wrong, why are you crying?"

Through the tears streaming down her face the little girl looked at the man with the mustache. He had a uniform on which she remembered her mommy telling her that people with that uniform were nice and could be trusted.

"M-my momma left a-and I hurt my knee."

The little girl lifted her dress just above her knee to show the two men her bleeding knee. The two men looked at eachother with pained expressions before the dark haired man spoke up.

"Do you know where your mommy went?" the little girl shook her head no but pointed to her suitcase, where an envelope was attached.

The brunette man got the letter off the suitcase and quickly read over it.

"Goose, you're not gonna believe this..." the man with the mustache looked at his best friend, "What's wrong Mav?" he had a confused look on his face while the man he called Mav had a shocked expression.

"She's Ice's kid and apparently the only family she got since her mom left her to him."

The man with the mustache, now identified as Goose let out a wow as he was left in shock. The two quickly discussed what they were gonna do before turning to the little girl.

"Okay sweetie, you're gonna come with us so we can get your knee all better, we'll get you a lollipop and we'll go from there. Does that sound okay?"

The little girl, who now stopped crying, let out a little snifle before saying okay. She got up and took the mustache man's hand as the other one took her backpack and suitcase.

After the little girl got her knee cleaned and a bandage over it, the two men took her to their Commander's office with a lollipop in her hand. As she sat in a chair eating her lollipop the two men explained the situation to their Commander and gave him the letter, who after reading the letter, called for Tom 'Iceman' Kazansky.

When Iceman first got into the office he didn't notice the little girl sitting in a chair in the middle of the room. Only after being told by the 3 men what happened and reading the letter did he finally notice her.

To say that he was shocked that he had a daughter was an understatement but the moment he looked at her he decided that he was gonna be the best possible father.

He got down to her level as he gave her a warm smile.

"Hi sweetie. I'm your dad, Tom. You're safe now, I won't leave you."

The little girl looked at the man a little bit confused.

"I have a dadda?" Iceman let out a little chuckle as he did his best to hold back his tears.

"Yes you do sweetie. Do you have a name?"

Before answering him the little girl gave him a big hug (well as big as a 2 year old can give) which her dad gladly returned.