Chapter 1

AN This is my first real story so I hope that you like it...

--------------------------------------------

My hand slammed hard on my alarm clock and it crashed to the floor. I sighed and picked it up. Today is the first day back after the summer holidays and I was not looking forward to it. Glancing over at the clock, which is now safely back in its original position, I realised what time it was.

"Oh shit!" I quickly ran over to my chest of draws and pulled out a pair of jeans and a cream t-shirt. I grabbed a multicoloured belt and put it on over both my top and jeans. After applying my usual make up of consealer, mascara and eye liner and giving my hair a brush, I was ready to go. I ran downstairs to see my brother already up, dressed and eating scrambled eggs - they looked good.

"Looks like your gonna be late on your first day back." He sniggered

"Shut up now Luke. I am not in the mood. I'm not going to be late at all because I am leaving now, whether your coming or not. Bye" It was already 7.45 and we only had 15 minutes to get to school. Luke quickly jumped out of his seat and dumped his plate into the sink and ran upstairs. He obviously knows that  I would leave without him. I grabbed my black boots and my keys, swung by bag onto my shoulder and went to get in the car. I was sat in the car for less than 30 seconds before I saw Luke coming out of the house. I started the engine and he got in.

The drive was mostly silent and only the music from the radio was playing. We arrived at school I pulled into my usual spot. 7.55. Five minutes early luckily. I rushed to my locker and shoved my stuff in, when a note fell out.

It read " Meet me by the water fountain at lunch. I have a suprise for you. J" Of course it was Jake. Jake is my best friend. The best friend that I'm in love with. My day just got a whole lot better.

--------------------------------------------

Well what did you think? Did you like it? Is it too short or two long? Let me know. :) x